Search results for query: *

1. ZephaniahNoah

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

I honestly don't know everything this mod does and doesn't support. It's experimental.
  2. ZephaniahNoah

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

Thank you for the feedback! You are welcome :)
  3. ZephaniahNoah

I updated GlowMaskAPI. v1.6 should work on servers now. Just make sure you update your code. In my example there should be one more line of code that you will need. if (Main.netMode != NetmodeID.Server) EDIT: I also looked into the issue of GlowMaskAPI causing slimes losing their color. I can't...
  4. ZephaniahNoah

Now that TML 0.11 is released I plan on updating it. I'm very busy but I'll try to find time to fix it.
  5. ZephaniahNoah

Tremor has issues with Terraria x64 bit. I can send error logs and stuff if you want.

Tremor has issues with Terraria x64 bit. I can send error logs and stuff if you want.
  6. ZephaniahNoah

Ug! I totally forgot about this. I've been so busy with school. Thanks for reporting that.
  7. ZephaniahNoah

Yea, there are still a few different kinds of items that it doesn't work with. Might add support for them later. idk EDIT: There might be an easy fix for animated items. I'll look into it.
  8. ZephaniahNoah

Awesome! I'm glad it's working. I hope the tModloader devs fix all these Linux/Mac issues in tModloader 0.11. If you need any more help you know what to do. Happy modding!
  9. ZephaniahNoah

Alright. Try version 1.5. EDIT: I noticed while compiling on Windows tModloader said, "Compiling for Windows" then, "Compiling for Mono" which is what Mac and Linux uses. This confirms what I said earlier. I wonder why the Linux version doesn't do that. RE-EDIT: I think it's because noCompile...
  10. ZephaniahNoah

Hmmm. idk. The windows dll was compiled on windows. But not the mod itself. So it should work. I'm a bit confused. Go to your Terraria\ModCompile folder and move FNA.dll one directory up. So that FNA.dll is in the same folder as the Terraria exe file. If that doesn't work I'll compile the tmod...
  11. ZephaniahNoah

I just figured it out. Linux uses FNA. Not XNA. A friend just told me that tModloader devs knew this so they made tModloader make 2 integrated dlls. But if you compile on Linux it doesn't do that. This is crappy :/... I have no choice but to develop mods on Windows. I'll fix this as soon as I can.
  12. ZephaniahNoah

I'm not sure how C# code is compiled. But it would make sense that it doesn't need the references. But that begs the question, why did an error occur "while compiling" asking you to add a reference? Does your mod compile without referencing or calling GlowMaskAPI?
  13. ZephaniahNoah

The way I compile is a bit odd because tModloader doesn't work very well on Linux. I compile with my IDE then tModloader just builds the mod because noCompile = true in my build.txt. So I think it ignores my .csproj file which has the references. However! I don't know how it works on Windows...
  14. ZephaniahNoah

I created a video tutorial for GlowMaskAPI.
  15. ZephaniahNoah

According to this guide, showing how a glowmask is applied to dropped items, it is not easy to add a glowmask to "weapons being held" in the current version of tModLoader. However, this library makes it easy for developers to add a glow mask to their items. Simply add the GlowMaskAPI.dll file to...
  16. ZephaniahNoah

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi! I'm using Linux and sometimes when I load the game it hangs when loading Calamity at HPBarFont.xnb. If I disable it in enabled.json then open the game and enable it and click the reload mods button it works fine. But it usually just freezes. Before reporting my problem here I did a google...
  17. ZephaniahNoah

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

I don't know if this is a problem with WeaponOut or Wing Slot but when I dye my wings it changes the color of the weapon on my back. Note that it doesn't dye the weapon on my back when I uninstall the Wing Slot mod and try to dye my wings normally. So I think it's probably a problem with Wing...
  18. ZephaniahNoah

Yea I played TF2 around that time. Did you see me?

Yea I played TF2 around that time. Did you see me?
  19. ZephaniahNoah

Vipix' Toolbox

I love this mod! The unstable staff is super useful. I had an idea for the smart-hammer. Instead of clicking to change the shape of a block you could right click to set the shape. Then left click would hammer the block to the set shape without reopening the menu. I feel like right now it's just...
  20. ZephaniahNoah

Thanks!

Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom