Search results for query: *

1. ZephaniahNoah

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

According to this guide, showing how a glowmask is applied to dropped items, it is not easy to add a glowmask to "weapons being held" in the current version of tModLoader. However, this library makes it easy for developers to add a glow mask to their items. Simply add the GlowMaskAPI.dll file to...
  2. ZephaniahNoah

Mobile Crash on world load

The game just crashes as soon as a world has loaded. Terraria version 1.2.12000 EDIT: Anyone else on Kindle Fire experiencing this?
  3. ZephaniahNoah

Weapon & tool sprites mirror based on movement.

Pickaxes, swords, spears, and anything a player can hold mirrors based on the players movement rather than the direction they're facing. I'm walking backwards in this photo. The sprite was switched to it's "moving left" state.
  4. ZephaniahNoah

Mobile Hoik powered mushroom farm.

This is an easy to use mushroom farm I made in Terraria Mobile that uses hoiks to move the items to one place. It also spawns a bunny which perfectly times when the items need to be brought up. P.S. Sry for cheesy sfx :p
  5. ZephaniahNoah

Mobile WHAT IS THIS!?

Any idea what this star thingy is?
  6. ZephaniahNoah

Mobile Uh... Weird glitch.

Yup. In 1.2.11981 This doesn't allways happen. I don't know what triggers it. EDIT: It doesn't move at all. No blocks are displayed there no matter where I move to. It's completely consistant until I restart the app.
  7. ZephaniahNoah

Big list of bugs

In Terraria 1.2.11979: When a wine glass is broken a teal mushroom appears. When a glass bowl is broken a wooden bowl appears. Monsters spawn in houses with background walls!!! When two objects you are able to interact with are next to each other sometimes half of one will flash while half...
  8. ZephaniahNoah

Mobile What to do about yellow outlines on chests, doors, beds, etc.

You know those yellow outlines around everything interactable? I personally don't mind them. But not on everything around you! If you agree with me below is something that might help you. But first... A note to Operators, Administrators, and Moderators: If I am violating any rules please...
Back
Top Bottom