Search results for query: *

1. T

PC Troubleshooting Terraria Issues

wow that was fast XD but anyways ill try and oh if it helps i launch terraria on a copy shortcut because i did install tmodloader and wanted to save vannila terraria so i made a copy before install and shortcuted it to desktop so i launch from steam for mod and shortcut for vannila
  2. T

ok yes for the realtime protection off thing but do i do file, folder, file folder or process for exluding and please tell me for each one to write whether it's file file folder folder or process
  3. T

i checked it all of them on terraria folder already have full permisions but can you show me some pictures and exaclty what to type for exclutions to see in case i am typing them wrong
  4. T

How do i do that?
  5. T

OMG THX ive been trying to fix this for a good 2 or 3 days now IT WORKED But now a new prob when i try to go into single player or multi player and even exit it gives me this --------------------------- Terraria: Error --------------------------- System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find...
  6. T

Hello when i start terraria up it fails and gives me this --------------------------- Terraria: Error --------------------------- System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code. at...
Back
Top Bottom