Search results for query: *

1. thatmagicstore

It was definitely worth the wait...

It was definitely worth the wait...
  2. thatmagicstore

I'm too busy enjoying everything Terraria has to offer. What's next!?

I'm too busy enjoying everything Terraria has to offer. What's next!?
  3. thatmagicstore

Got Block Swap and 1.4.0.5... It is SO AMAZING! All the items and QoL updates and everything I...

Got Block Swap and 1.4.0.5... It is SO AMAZING! All the items and QoL updates and everything I haven't found yet. I feel like there's more to this iceberg than I understand. Thanks guys!
  4. thatmagicstore

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

According to my research the answer is YES!
  5. thatmagicstore

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

This more than makes up for the long wait! Good deal!
  6. thatmagicstore

Mobile PC-hosted mobile server tools...

After a thorough search of Google, I've come to the conclusion that mobile servers might still be too new to have server tools for them all figured out and working.
  7. thatmagicstore

Mobile PC-hosted mobile server tools...

Are there any PC-hosted mobile server tools like tshock for pc servers? I want to host an open server with a bit more power in my hand so I can leave it up and not have to worry about people having fun or not.
  8. thatmagicstore

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I've played terraria for well over 1800 hours on PC and over 200 hours on mobile. There are a few things I didn't know existed: The bar, bench, and hay. The only target dummy I had was given to me by a friend and I just never lost it.
  9. thatmagicstore

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Large, Expert, Crimson World. Seed: Lil' Caleb There is a Crimson cavern inside the Jungle just to the left of spawn and a snow biome just to the right. There are 4 Crimson caverns in the world, 5 living trees, 4 enchanted shrines, and tons of granite and marble biomes. The Dungeon drops...
  10. thatmagicstore

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I'd rather they have said update coming in 2022 and them release it in 2020 then do this. Yes I'm upset and yes I want a quality update but give us something instead of a let down. I understand stuff like this takes time but come on.... We've been waiting a whole year for this new stuff. Just...
  11. thatmagicstore

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

I just wish I had block swap... That's all I'm wanting atm. I can wait for 100+ items but I just want a block swap update that would hold me over for 100 hours.
  12. thatmagicstore

Still waiting on the end of the journey....

Still waiting on the end of the journey....
  13. thatmagicstore

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

That image makes me rethink my walling structures and builds.
  14. thatmagicstore

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Ok, so no update on PC still. Got it. I've only been waiting since BEFORE LAST OCTOBER.
  15. thatmagicstore

Congrats

Congrats
  16. thatmagicstore

There should be a badge or title called "Waiter". It shows you're one of the ones patiently...

There should be a badge or title called "Waiter". It shows you're one of the ones patiently waiting for 1.3.6 to come out...
  17. thatmagicstore

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

1030: The plural of Hippopotamus is Hippopotami.
  18. thatmagicstore

My life is DRY... WHERE IS 1.3.6!? I'll live without it but I've been waiting SO LONG!

My life is DRY... WHERE IS 1.3.6!? I'll live without it but I've been waiting SO LONG!
  19. thatmagicstore

Fine then... Just give me the micro update.

Fine then... Just give me the micro update.
  20. thatmagicstore

I know something like a simple feature can be buggy or even destroy a whole game but I'm pretty...

I know something like a simple feature can be buggy or even destroy a whole game but I'm pretty sure they've had time to make sure it's good to go. If they disappear when I swap them then I'll get some more. If it crashes my game then so be it. If something bad happens I have a backed up save. I...
Back
Top Bottom