Search results for query: *

1. Thee Pie Man

Thanks! I'll probably give it a shot then too~!

Thanks! I'll probably give it a shot then too~!
  2. Thee Pie Man

Appreciate it~

Appreciate it~
  3. Thee Pie Man

Let us know how it is. I was considering trying it out but don't want to invest time downloading...

Let us know how it is. I was considering trying it out but don't want to invest time downloading something. (Net isn't the greatest) that's going to be not fun. I was watching videos on it but still on the fence. If the switch port is good, let me know if you could! :D
  4. Thee Pie Man

Ahaha. Zero down, just pay with every single notion of your identity over the course of 2 years...

Ahaha. Zero down, just pay with every single notion of your identity over the course of 2 years and she's all yours. Also we guarantee it's safe now. You might have heard about that breach before. But this time? It's solid as stone, and moves like stone too.
  5. Thee Pie Man

It's kind of sad to say but that was like the end of couch co-op days for me. There's a little...

It's kind of sad to say but that was like the end of couch co-op days for me. There's a little Halo and Wii/U/Switch in there but honestly Gamecube was like the final step before there was very little of that. I probably get to play with my own family maybe like once a month if that. Yeah...
  6. Thee Pie Man

I loved how it had a handle, honestly it made taking it over to a friends house that much easier...

I loved how it had a handle, honestly it made taking it over to a friends house that much easier since you only had to pack the cords in a smaller bag. Then it's Melee and Kirby Air Ride time~
  7. Thee Pie Man

Aw, this is so cute <3

Aw, this is so cute <3
  8. Thee Pie Man

Thanks for the follow, I make it an obligation to tell people that do so that I don't post much...

Thanks for the follow, I make it an obligation to tell people that do so that I don't post much, but I hope to give you stuff you can enjoy anywhoo and hope you have a great day~ (Late response to the follow is due to computer cord needing to be replaced.)
  9. Thee Pie Man

Hello there, thanks for the follow. Not sure what you'll get out of it! Mostly am busy and just...

Hello there, thanks for the follow. Not sure what you'll get out of it! Mostly am busy and just post memes or random things, but I appreciate it nonetheless! Take care and I'll see you around~
  10. Thee Pie Man

That's why art is such a beautiful thing, if you remember it you can keep it with you forever...

That's why art is such a beautiful thing, if you remember it you can keep it with you forever. ^_^ So anything you've already made is already with the people that saw it, your art is fantastic and while you might not update as much on here anymore, that doesn't make you less of an artist. Just...
  11. Thee Pie Man

I second the motion of the eternal artist. Artists are always fun people that make the passing...

I second the motion of the eternal artist. Artists are always fun people that make the passing mundane days that much more beautiful to live. Forever artists.
  12. Thee Pie Man

o nu

o nu
  13. Thee Pie Man

Ayy, have fun. Explosions!

Ayy, have fun. Explosions!
  14. Thee Pie Man

"You don't get to make it past concept." Damn son. Still would have been a cute edition in that...

"You don't get to make it past concept." Damn son. Still would have been a cute edition in that style though D:!
  15. Thee Pie Man

The floor is lava!

The floor is lava!
  16. Thee Pie Man

I just see it as an adventure, I never played genocide route, nor have seen others run it...

I just see it as an adventure, I never played genocide route, nor have seen others run it either. I just enjoyed the game as a on the nose idealism that just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. And that we're all human and make mistakes. I like that it's diverse enough to add...
  17. Thee Pie Man

I guess in some instances you could see it as a horror game, it's more of an "Adventure" with...

I guess in some instances you could see it as a horror game, it's more of an "Adventure" with horror elements in my opinion, showing a side of literal monsters more than willing to dispose of a human if needed for their purposes and etc while serving a small commentary that we are the choices we...
  18. Thee Pie Man

What do you define as "Horror"?

What do you define as "Horror"?
  19. Thee Pie Man

Heyo, thanks for following me. Don't really get on much but I hope I'll be able to post random...

Heyo, thanks for following me. Don't really get on much but I hope I'll be able to post random and insightful things now and again, although it's usually memes/status updates/pictures of something anime or rarely- even Terraria Related! O.O
  20. Thee Pie Man

Hopefully when the next update hits the forums will rise once more for a few months :D

Hopefully when the next update hits the forums will rise once more for a few months :D
Back
Top Bottom