Search results for query: *

1. Thee Pie Man

Items Hallow Yoyo

I was looking at the items that are craftable by Hallowed bars totally didn't make the Yo-yo sprite by accident while designing one for another user and thought, you know something is missing from the game- something stringy, something that has distance to help fight against those evil mobs that...
  2. Thee Pie Man

Items Summoning Swords

I love the summoner class, I enjoy watching my minions tear through my enemies, making their bodies rip asunder and fly through the air while I sit by and do nothing. While exploring through the underground abode of Hallow/Corruption/Crimson I've come across a sword/hammer/axe that seems to...
  3. Thee Pie Man

Weapons & Equip Lantern Accessory

I don't know about everyone, but personally for me I have trouble putting down torches while exploring, whether it be on the surface or cave. It's not fun running out when a cave is just getting good or "wasting" torches lighting up the ground. While the issue is not resources since it is easy...
  4. Thee Pie Man

Game Mechanics Sitting for normal players- possibly even laying in beds?

Ever since the I saw the updated post from Red's Waifu about the NPC's being able to sit; I have thought it would be interesting if even players could sit on chairs and possibly lay on beds to pass the time maybe from night to day? In any case I wish to suggest that this be addressed in a...
Back
Top Bottom