Search results for query: *

1. darkrown

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Thanks for the love, everyone! We're still ideating and discussing ideas for new content, and we've swung by to share a tiny snippet with you: In the parallel goblin universe, Summoners get all the love, and the other classes are left in the dust... but not anymore! Tired of being pushovers...
  2. darkrown

haha, thanks for two years in a row

haha, thanks for two years in a row
  3. darkrown

thank you friend!

thank you friend!
  4. darkrown

ask and ye shall receive, friends! click the logo for the Beyond the Stars Discord server!
  5. darkrown

good points all around folks! since the mod is still in its VERY early stages, we're discussing and going over everything, including the 5th pillar, its feasibility and its design integration with the rest of the Lunar Events! we're not yet set on a particular way of implementing this part of...
  6. darkrown

NPCs & Enemies The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

it might actually happen, hah! check out my mod project, the Cosmic Cataclysm is currently planned for inclusion!
  7. darkrown

haha, all in due time, my friend! though, I suppose one peek couldn't hurt... if you manage to get your hands on a Myrrh Egg, Stinger Necklace, and Pygmy Necklace, you can combine all of them into the Shimmering Band, which will boost your critters' abilities quite substantially! (can later...
  8. darkrown

haha, I play a LOT of summoner so I'm always looking for excuses to lobby for more items :bluslime:
  9. darkrown

We've already reached the Journey's End... where else is there left for us to go? Why, Beyond the Stars, of course! Check out the Beyond the Stars Discord server for up to date news on the project, or if you want to get in touch with the team! We're always interested in hearing from people...
  10. darkrown

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

thanks! don't forget to remove it from your signature as well, and @ me when you push the update that removes my sprite work from the mod. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread :)
  11. darkrown

i'll be nice and agree, as long as you take down any screenshots containing them from the mod thread and your signature. in the future, it's probably better to ask before you use people's assets without permission
  12. darkrown

hey friend, I don't recall giving you permission to use my sprites for your mod, so remove them please :)
  13. darkrown

mostly same as the wof; spawns on one side of the map and sweeps in the other direction, but unlike the wof it can spawn at any altitude. it would be up to the player to accomodate with their arena for this fight as well
  14. darkrown

they are haha, its mentioned at the top of the thread
  15. darkrown

thanks for the support, everyone! added equivalents for most of the hardmode bosses, only a few left to tackle :D
  16. darkrown

THE a post Moon Lord expansion concept At last, after a grueling battle, the Moon Lord falls, exploding into a shower of light and loot. These items are amazingly flashy, supremely powerful and... rather useless? You've already faced everything Terraria has to throw at you, so where would...
  17. darkrown

Sprites The Decay: Land of the Restless Bones [Alternate Corruption]

All Terrarians know of, and fear, the Crimson and the Corruption. Their continuous expansion is a pressuring blight on the existence of all things living, which become a mockery of their former selves as they are taken over. Their minions take terrifying and, most of the time, disgusting shapes...
  18. darkrown

Sprites Expanding the Corruption / Crimson: Alternates for everything!

So, there's a few key differences between Corruption and Crimson, reason for which we all have our own favorite. However, most of the differences aren't pirely cosmetic (the Corruption is generally regarded as the 'easier' biome; the Worm Scarf is much better than the Brain of Confusion etc.) to...
  19. darkrown

League of Legends anyone?

or just have them randomly drop after games like dota 2 does. or at least make self random skin gifts permanent
Back
Top Bottom