Search results for query: *

1. J

What would that say about me if I don't like the post?

What would that say about me if I don't like the post?
  2. J

What about if I don't like fortnite?

What about if I don't like fortnite?
  3. J

Introducing the brand new Jamie Stubblefield!

Yeah in retrospect I probably should've done this from the beginning... Hi! My name is Jamie Stubblefield, long time caller, first time listener, and I've been playing Terraria since all the way back in June 2011! I'm a big fan of machinimas and art, and I hope to share some with you guys...
  4. J

You know how you want to have a pfp but don't know what to put there?

You know how you want to have a pfp but don't know what to put there?
  5. J

What if I'm neutral about fortnite?

What if I'm neutral about fortnite?
  6. J

Yeah, true.

Yeah, true.
  7. J

I did. Here's the post about my achievement about murder for the sake of a pop culture...

I did. Here's the post about my achievement about murder for the sake of a pop culture reference. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/achievement-for-having-an-npc-die.73671/#post-1650609
  8. J

Can my achievement about murder for the sake of a pop culture reference please not be my best post?

Can my achievement about murder for the sake of a pop culture reference please not be my best post?
  9. J

Other Achievement for having an NPC die

NPC's come back the very next day so it isn't very detrimental. To quote Somecallmejohnny, "In the world of Terraria, every death is merely a statistic!"
  10. J

I don't think you remember how an NPC's death is a meaningless statistic in Terraria lol
  11. J

It would just be an achievement called "Here is Something you Can't Understand" Cause mobs would just kill a man.
  12. J

NPCs & Enemies Duelists

Yeah, I’m not any good at 32-bit sprites so I can’t help you there, sorry ;w;
  13. J

NPCs & Enemies Duelists

Yeah, I guess. Still would be a neat idea though for a little postgame boss tho.
  14. J

@Cyastic He’s lying, I think it’s actually around 100+ cookies.

@Cyastic He’s lying, I think it’s actually around 100+ cookies.
  15. J

NPCs & Enemies Duelists

Yeah, true, it could be a little less obvious. But I wouldn’t put it past the devs if they were to implement it, since a lot of Terraria’s references are to its community.
  16. J

NPCs & Enemies Duelists

Notice I just wanna start off by saying I don’t actually want to see this in the game all that badly, this is more just a random idea I had that may or may not be pretty cool. I’m not saying I don’t want it in, more just I thought it would be a good cause for discussion. General Idea Okay, so...
Back
Top Bottom