Search results for query: *

• Users: Enjl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Enjl

Items Melee and Magic Consumables!

Throwing Knives, Shurikens, Grenades, etcetera. All of these are useful items which deal ranged damage. They can be used once and are usually found in numbers. But why do only Rangers get items like this? Especially when there's so much one can explore with this mechanic! Chapter 1...
  2. Enjl

Game Mechanics The Ability to Rename Your Weapons

GreenStache has been slain by GoblinSlayer75's "Fire Ax" (Copper Shortsword) The regular item names might become boring to you after a wile, so I propose we add a little Quality of Life crafting station, breathing more character into items with flat or boring names: The Chalkboard can be...
  3. Enjl

Items Butterfly and Faerie Staves

In this thread by @Snickerbobble, a discussion sparked about in which a cleric class was mentioned, on which the idea would make more sense. Deeply in love with possibilities we can give the Summoner class, I'm going to propose two more "Weapons", the Summoner can use to expand on the class...
  4. Enjl

Items Fungus Staff

I think the Mushroom Biome is lacking in terms of obtainable items. Which is something it has in common with the Summoner class. So here's something for both of them. The Fungus Staff is an early-hardmode summoner weapon which can be obtained from Giant Fungi Bulbs, if RNG lets you have it...
  5. Enjl

NPCs & Enemies Trading with the Travelling Merchant

People often talk about getting "screwed over" by worldgen. "No magic cuffs for Mages!", "No Cursed Bullets for Rangers!", "No Flask of Ichor!" This is a suggestion adressing this problem. Similar how you can reforge items using the Tinkerer, check World Status by talking to the dryad, etc...
  6. Enjl

Blocks & Decoration Changes to Spiky Ball and Dart Traps

When I had some time to think during a solar eclipse, farming the enemies with my Spiky Ball Traps hijacked from the Jungle Temple, I asked myself: "Wait.. you get Spiky Balls relatively early in the game, and now they do this much damage?" So what I propose here is simple: Change the name from...
  7. Enjl

Game Mechanics The Blue Team has defeated...

A pretty simple suggestion, which would, in my eyes, add a lot of fun to fighting old bosses with your friends. Basically, when a player defeats a boss, the message "Team [Colour of the Player's Team] has defeated [Boss]!" instead of "[Boss] has been defeated." It's very minor, but would add...
  8. Enjl

Game Mechanics Pseudo-Randomness

While farming for the legendary Nimbus Rod (6.66% Drop Chance, I killed 40 Angry Nimbus so far), I came up (or rather copied from Dota 2) with a system which will completely eradicate RNG from Terraria, while still making it feel the same way as it is right now (but less frustrating). For those...
  9. Enjl

Items Grenades as Bait

From time to time I wonder why there's no way to harm enemies using the Fishing Rod or a Fishing Rod-like functioning item. It would be fun laying out dynamic traps which you can reposition without too much effort. So instead of proposing any new weapons, crafting recipes or anything, I suggest...
  10. Enjl

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Expanding on Coral, Seashell and Starfish

As a person who loves building houses in Terraria, and who recently started working with slabs and more obscure types of blocks like Flesh and Coralstone, I'd like to have the last a bit more accessable, since waiting for Terraria-weeks in order to get a handful of coralstone is just tedious and...
  11. Enjl

Pixel Art Large-scale pixelled Landscapes & Stuff

WELCOME to my Art Thread! Requests are currently CLOSED, look at the list below if there's space. Stuff I did on my own: Finished requests: Please tell me what you're requesting. The more detail, the better it might end up looking :) Queue: TheQuietBisharp...
  12. Enjl

Items [Sprites] Worm Net

Okay, bear with me on this one. I have no experience with making suggestions nor in making Terraria-styled sprites. Sprite's only there to visualise this idea. I also don't know if something similar has been posted before. My quick search on "worm" resulted in nothing like this. This sprite...
  13. Enjl

*Generic Introduction Topic Title*

'Sup everyone! I've joined here about a day ago and since it seems like activity here takes up an increasing amout of my free time, I figured I'd quickly introduce myself. Some of you might have heard of me from the old terraria forums where I barely ever posted, the SMBX forums or maybe mfgg...
Back
Top Bottom