Search results for query: *

• Users: MatEww
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MatEww

PC WTB Rifle Scope

Willing to buy a rifle scope. I can pay in either items (lots of other dungeon drops, ankh charm parts, and whatever else) or coins. If you're interested, add me on steam. https://steamcommunity.com/id/MatEww/
  2. MatEww

PC WTB Gelatin Crystal

I'm interested in purchasing a Gelatin Crystal. It can be just one. I have a lot of things I can give for it, so you can hit me up with offers, but if I can't provide the things you want, I can always just give you some platinum. If you're interested, add me on steam...
  3. MatEww

PC WTB Flower boots

I want to purchase flower boots. Willing to pay money and items (Ask me about one and i'll check if i have it) Invite me on steam and just message me. Steam Community ::
  4. MatEww

PC Spider nest related items

Offering Items obtained from spider nests. including: Web slinger (2x) Web covered chest Spider fangs (any given amount) Equipment made from spider fangs Web (any given amount) Invite me on steam if you're interested Steam Community ::
  5. MatEww

Weapons & Equip Make the dyes not color hair on the hero (link) outfit?

Can you please make the dyes NOT color the hair? I think it would look way better if the hair stayed blond.
  6. MatEww

PC Purple dye/Purple mucos

I want to buy Purple dye or purple mucos. Willing to pay in gold. Invite me on steam, I usually accept fast Steam Community :: Matt The Fox :3
  7. MatEww

PC Green threads/Jungle grass seeds

I want to buy green threads or jungle grass seeds. Willing to pay in gold. Invite me, I usually accept fast. Steam Community :: Matt The Fox :3
  8. MatEww

PC Jungle/hallow key

Price is up to you. Invite me on steam steam: Steam Community :: MatEww
  9. MatEww

PC Wing collection (picture)

Hi. I'm willing to sell any wings from the picture linked below. You can set the price. Invite me on steam, i accept quickly steam: Steam Community :: MatEww
  10. MatEww

PC Solar tablets for low prices

I'm willing to sell solar tablets for low prices. I can sell up to 15 at a time. Standard price is set to 5 gold per piece, but if you buy a few of them at one time im willing to give a discount. If you're interested, invite me on steam, I accept quickly. Steam: Steam Community :: MatEww
  11. MatEww

PC Looking for a person to play with!

I'm looking for someone willing to play terraria with me. It can be someone with lots of experience, but I would also be happy to assist a new player. I have around 2000 hours playing terraria on steam. We can speak on discord, but if you can't stand my voice (I'm 13) then we can just chat in...
  12. MatEww

PC Vitamins

What's up? I want to buy vitamins. I can pay heavily because my character is maxed out. My options are: -Platinum coins (up to 4) -Crimson/hallow key, -Other items (ask me personally for more info) If you are interested, please add me to your friendlist on steam, and don't feel shy to just...
Back
Top Bottom