Search results for query: *

1. Corblitz

WIP Comic of the Terraria Legend

hey guys, i have come back and starting tommorow, the Comic of the Terrarian Legend will be continued!
  2. Corblitz

Big Chungus Xbox One Cover Template

<Image removed by Staff> just ignore this post, im using this so i can print this image at my library and made a big chungus game. i just needed this image to appear on google.
  3. Corblitz

thanks so much!

thanks so much!
  4. Corblitz

Pixel Art Pie's cool pixel art

if you ask me, that looks like terraria otherworld
  5. Corblitz

CC Creation Compendium #66

oh alright, thanks for the info!
  6. Corblitz

CC Creation Compendium #66

uhhh @darthmorf, i posted my build on khaois's profile a week ago or around that and my build doesnt show up on entries.
  7. Corblitz

page 3 of the comic is out! page 4 would be released later today or tommorow!
  8. Corblitz

yeet

yeet
  9. Corblitz

I'm making a comedic comic, please check it out...

I'm making a comedic comic, please check it out! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/comic-of-the-terraria-legend.74254/
  10. Corblitz

This is a comedic comic I made of a Terrarian progressing through the game normally. This epic gamer comic will be updated constantly. I will make a page every now and then to keep checking this thread active! Also you read this comic left to right, up to down
  11. Corblitz

Other Art Terraria stuff in 3D

Dude you made these in Blender? I have experience with it and it's actually pretty hard since you have to scale everything in 3D. I'm impressed good work bro
  12. Corblitz

Corblitz's Build Thread

sorry for bumping but I made something new, the Naturecove Dungeon.
  13. Corblitz

entry for CC#67, this is my first time so i'm kind of excited! Entry...

entry for CC#67, this is my first time so i'm kind of excited! Entry: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/413825257351282688/510635309466255360/Naturecove_Dungeon.PNG?width=1305&height=611 Sorry for not using imgur, i'm more comfortable with discord.
  14. Corblitz

Drawings & Paintings Content Aware of Angler

a description for an angler not sure if its a good thing me making this.
  15. Corblitz

Made a thread showcasing my builds so far, check it out...

Made a thread showcasing my builds so far, check it out https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/corblitzs-build-thread.74110/
  16. Corblitz

Corblitz's Build Thread

So i've been posting builds seperately in different posts so why not bunch them up into one post? Here are the builds I have so far That is all for now, this thread will be constantly updated with more and more builds, please give opinions and feedback as it will be well appreciated!
  17. Corblitz

Builds Viashino's Builds

great for a starter, interested for more!
Back
Top Bottom