Search results for query: *

1. ajack235

Back for my once a year forum scroll when I remember this forum exits 🧙‍♂️. Year 4 now :)

Back for my once a year forum scroll when I remember this forum exits 🧙‍♂️. Year 4 now :)
  2. ajack235

My favorite thing about the overhaul mod has to be the sharknados 100%

My favorite thing about the overhaul mod has to be the sharknados 100%
  3. ajack235

found this in my screenshots from a while ago lmao, what amazing world gen

found this in my screenshots from a while ago lmao, what amazing world gen
  4. ajack235

Like my new pet hamster? :) His pretty cute ik

Like my new pet hamster? :) His pretty cute ik
  5. ajack235

Well welcome back :)

Well welcome back :)
  6. ajack235

All g :)

All g :)
  7. ajack235

My school has delayed the start of term for 2 weeks caus of covid

My school has delayed the start of term for 2 weeks caus of covid
  8. ajack235

@FlakeCakePlayzTerra I added on and made it bigger now :)

@FlakeCakePlayzTerra I added on and made it bigger now :)
  9. ajack235

[ATTACH]Update on the ocean base, is pretty much finished apart from adding a few extra...

Update on the ocean base, is pretty much finished apart from adding a few extra decorations and getting all the other dev vanity sets. I'm also thinking of maybe adding like a moonpool and building a mini sub out of like tin blocks or something which could be cool idk, still open for any...
  10. ajack235

Nah bro it's not nitpicking I asked for people's opinions and yea I changed the blocks to slopes...

Nah bro it's not nitpicking I asked for people's opinions and yea I changed the blocks to slopes before because it was annoying me, I think I'm going to keep the background walls though just because I kinda like the look but that's just my opinion. I'm also gonna add an extension to it with a...
  11. ajack235

[ATTACH]opinions on new ocean base?

opinions on new ocean base?
  12. ajack235

Items Bone key

To be fair if your killing the dungeon guardian U should be able to easily melt skeleton in a matter of seconds lmao
  13. ajack235

Haven't been here in a while (almost 2 years)

Haven't been here in a while (almost 2 years)
  14. ajack235

On November 4th 2018, I made one of my first messages on the forums "I cant wait for terraria...

On November 4th 2018, I made one of my first messages on the forums "I cant wait for terraria 1.3.6" and it is currently 2:15 am in the morning may 15th 2020 and with 1.4 dropping in just 1 more day ive never been more exited :)
  15. ajack235

Haven't been on here in a while...

Haven't been on here in a while...
  16. ajack235

i am an idiot

i am an idiot
  17. ajack235

i had to create two comments because of word limit

i had to create two comments because of word limit
  18. ajack235

potions out of my chest and i relize im running out of space in magic storage i go to create a...

potions out of my chest and i relize im running out of space in magic storage i go to create a new storage item and i break the old one and place some new ones down i go to look in the chest and all my items were gone i exit the game and reload with out saving and I had forgotten that...
  19. ajack235

i was just playing terraria and I was just preparing to fight the moonlord in my current...

i was just playing terraria and I was just preparing to fight the moonlord in my current playthrough of the game. i went to get some
  20. ajack235

great video you deserve way more subs also god job on eye of Cthulhu kill enjoying the melee...

great video you deserve way more subs also god job on eye of Cthulhu kill enjoying the melee series so far :)
Back
Top Bottom