Search results for query: *

• Users: Razue
  • Order by date
  1. Razue

Razue's Build Archive

Then again, i made this build in a pacific server
  2. Razue

Razue's Build Archive

This is an archive for the builds i do, that's pretty much all i do here, although i do appreciate critcizm for my builds! This is a build i made in a server called New Star Labs (AKA Valentine), started with a basic skyhouse and then expanded it. If you want to see this build in the server...
  3. Razue

PC Snappy's Stores

Ok, my steam username is Razue.
  4. Razue

PC Snappy's Stores

Do you sell Dev Sets? :P
  5. Razue

PC I'm Buying Some Items Here

I'm currently looking for a Star Wrath, Slime Staff and 312 Rainbow Bricks. I'm an active member so you can expect to see more item requests from me. IMPORTANT NOTE: I will report any players that scan me, so don't try anything funny, this is a trading place after all.
  6. Razue

PC Selling/trading moon lord swords and armors

I would like to buy the Star Wrath and the Trophy. My name on Steam: Razue
  7. Razue

Just bulding and stuff

Just bulding and stuff
  8. Razue

PC TerraShop

I'd like to buy a Golden Bug Net, Lighting Boots, Xenopoper and an Influx Waver. My name on Steam is Razue
  9. Razue

Very Simple Crystal Farm (also moneh farm :D)

It's say that i have no permission to post a file, but it still works for me. I will try to make it bigger and expand it a bit.
  10. Razue

PC Rankork's Emporium

I'd like to buy a Slime Staff My Steam Username is Razue Invite me to a world so i can buy it (note, i will wait for the trade for 7 days from now, after that i may be inactive)
  11. Razue

A Build for Valentine's Day

That would take some time to make, dunno if there's a way to make it look like this build.
  12. Razue

They actually spawn on top of the Pearlstone Plataforms for me.
  13. Razue

Hello there! I'm new to this Discussion Group, here's my latest creation; The Crystal Farm! (also useful for moneh >:3) Instructions (for beginners): Make Pearlstone Plataforms (like show in the snapshot), put Actuators in them, then put a Lever at the point where you are gonna stand still, put...
  14. Razue

Here is the build without Blue Slime walls inside the Pink Slime>
  15. Razue

Oof, i forgot about that. gimme a second
  16. Razue

I'm also triggered because there is no Pink Slime Furniture, so i had to make it Blue inside.
  17. Razue

I don't ship it, but i really like this build and i'm proud of myself...somehow.
  18. Razue

Just got this idea while surviving a Slime Rain, i just wanted to make a Valentine's Day related build because i saw a Blue Slime (actually many :/). I shouldn't have made this today though lol.
  19. Razue

Map-Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map

Actually, the problem was i couldn't loot the chest because it was too far, but i had realised that i should have pointed my cursor closer to it's border. oof :red2:
Back
Top Bottom