Search results for query: *

• Users: NoSoap
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NoSoap

Method of Sp00ks if you are a Ghost

Say somehow you ended up a malevolent spirits like those jerk ghosts in movies, what'll be your ways to scare or cause harm unto your victims. ----------------------------------- Start, I’ll leave a panty on the ground at the dead of night. Whoever steps or picked it up will be kick in the...
  2. NoSoap

Mine Terrible Terraria Doodle

One late day, I couldn't sleep so I drew up a buncha stuff. Bask in its magnificence or whatever. Any tips on improving?
  3. NoSoap

NPCs & Enemies Sandbox NPCs

So I was thinking, Terraria with mod support and free world creation would be the ultimate cthulhu's sandbox. Wouldn't it be neat if we could add some sandbox utility oriented town folks? Here's a couple of basic ideas. 1. Day/Night man You can freely switch between day and night through this...
  4. NoSoap

Weapons & Equip Gladiator armor should be fossil level throwing class armor

Considering how rare each piece of the gladiator armor drop, it felt like a missed opportunity really for a throwing class armor. Did the dev overlooked this or decided against it due to reasons? Must be weird to give it a major stat change now. It might self be just another vanity set. Why...
  5. NoSoap

Other 1.3 Boss Loot suggestions

1. Expert Moon Lord Expert moon lord could have a 50% chance to drop an alternate expert item. Orbital Sphere What's better than a 17% damage reduction from the worm scarf? Total negation! The orbital sphere will form a barrier that will protect the player from all damage every tenth sec when...
  6. NoSoap

TCF Suggestion Can we freely remove questions from polls?

Yes? Maybe in the future? I don't see the harm in doing so, but of course I don't see very much.
  7. NoSoap

Items Some Craftable Potions For Unused Materials

Remember all those materials nobody would ever use after crafting all their non-consumable items? Sell them or store them for your hording pleasure, I really thought there could be more use for them. So I propose these couple of potions to be their craftables. Flight Potion 1 Bottled Water + 1...
  8. NoSoap

tAPI NoScope's Crib Mod

ello hello, tis a content mod here. This mod adds a single town npc. The Weapons Keeper It’ll be your source to over 100 weapons and items. Most of them stored away as rare drop from boss battles it'll be supplying. The bosses will also drop their trophy. It'll be quite a task gathering...
  9. NoSoap

tAPI How long does it take to make a mod n other questions

An item a day? Inspired by tutorials from HuckleberryWill I've started to dabble in modding. Had some trouble at first but it was all worth it when I successfully swing a sprite in-game. So far I've made 10 weapons tweaking the basic json stuff from templates and what not. What would be a good...
  10. NoSoap

NPCs & Enemies Skeleton the Locksmith Npc

another plain npc idea The Locksmith Which is also a skeleton. A skeleton locksmith. It spawns in the dungeon. Quote Functions He provides a buff that'll last 20 min for 10 gold. [/SPOILER] Shop He sells you keys and locks for doors and chests. All of the items except the Door...
  11. NoSoap

NPCs & Enemies [NPC] Lost Swordsman

My take on the whole following guard npc thing. A Plain ol' swordsman (Preferably a samurai) Spawn Method After you beat any of the mech boss, he could be found wandering on the surface. Function You pay 10 gold for him to follow you around for a day and the Samurai (buff) activates...
  12. NoSoap

NPCs & Enemies [NPC] Cthulhu

----------------------------------------------------------------- Presenting... 250/250 HP Possible Name: Cthulhu It arrives after you beat Duke Fishron. Quotes ----------------------------------------------------------------- Though I wasn't very sure what unique things this npc has...
  13. NoSoap

Weapons & Equip Special Sword Idea

Two swords of the same theme. May they tempt you away from obtaining the Terra Blade. ----------------------------------------------- Solbrand Sprite by @Pinelord Tooltip: "Drop the Sun" 33 melee dmg Sun deals additional 77 dmg Very Strong Knockback for sword Extremely Weak Knockback for...
  14. NoSoap

Sunbro's Childish Paint Art

Dumping these here because. What do ya think?
  15. NoSoap

Weapons & Equip Torment n Struggle - more choices for Broken Hero Sword

Instead of ending up with Terra Blade all the time, here's two more weapons involving the Broken Hero Sword. ---------------------------------------------------- Struggler Blade Tooltip: "Greater Lifesteal" 68 Melee Damage Slow Speed Strong Knockback Swing to attack Recipe: 1 Breaker Blade +...
  16. NoSoap

NPCs & Enemies [NPC](Demonic) Bartender

He has a chance to spawn once you acquire 7 other NPCs in the form of a giant land demon in the underworld. Roughly the size and build of the Paladin. With 500 HP, he deals 40 touch damage, shoots fireballs like the imp, jumps super high, immune and able to walk on lava. Once defeated, he'll...
  17. NoSoap

Create a Terraria biome

area or mini-biome idc. Commence Labyrinth. Another "dungeon" area underground.
  18. NoSoap

Game Mechanics Anti-Sorcery/ Anti-Range Mobs

If terraria can differentiate damage output, mage and range damage will deal less or negated entirely to certain mobs giving more leverage to melee. The golem or some hardmode harpy would benefit from this.
  19. NoSoap

Maps Share Your Custom Map Experiences

Have you ever played any Terraria custom map? Mind sharing your story? Just wondering whether anybody's still interested in custom maps, there's just not much activity here... The second thread I made in this forum. Pat myself on the head, oui oui!
  20. NoSoap

Sunbro's Build Request Here

REQUESTS STATUS: GO AWAY Request something for me to build in Terraria. I'll build and take a small screenshot of it. Out of boredom I made this thread, what can possibly go wrong? Feel free to critique any of my build, I won't mind one bit.
Back
Top Bottom