Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, Fargo, what is the next mod you intend to add support for in the mod with all the souls?
  2. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, I see thorium has finally updated after a long time. Are there any plans to incorporate the new items in the souls? Also, regarding weapon size issues, I've also noticed the problem occurring in querty's random content where the sword enlarger item does nothing when your fargo's souls mod...
  3. D

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hey, I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but I noticed in the last update (not sure if it's been fixed, but I didn't see it mentioned, so probably not) that if you select travel in the traveller's GUI without having talked to him with some coordinates, you are stuck in the travel GUI...
  4. D

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

I'm having the same issue. I think it's due to the fargo's soul mod making the change to the tungsten enchantment. I don't know if that's something that's easy to fix or not, though. I know a little bit about programming and I can imagine that being hard to deal with depending on how the weapon...
  5. D

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hey, I don't know if I should post this in the enigma mod thread or this one, but since I can't find one for enigma, I figured this would be the best place to post this. Alright, so the enigma mod has made an update and it has made it so that the world is able to load in without issues even with...
  6. D

Well it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it just freezes and I have to end the task via task manager. Here's the log in case it helps at all. Let me know if you need more information, still.
  7. D

Hey, I think I encountered a bug with this mod. The hydra head summoning staff crashes the game if you use it when there are other summons already out. I have not tested to see if it was because the summon took up multiple slots or if it would do it even with summons that take up one slot. Let...
  8. D

Previous Inlustris mod version request

I updated my mods just a little bit ago and one of the mods that updated made it so I can't enter my world anymore. Does anyone have the version 1.7.0 that I was using before so I can see if that fixes it? The mod author doesn't seem to keep downloads of their previous versions accessible.
  9. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You may be able to do it with the magic storage mod.
  10. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What mods currently have crossover with the Fargo's Souls mod?
  11. D

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

So I was thinking of using this mod in a multiplayer game with a friend, but am worried that the multiplayer bugs may prove too much. Can anyone provide me with a list of the current known multiplayer bugs that exist in this mod? Also, is there anything potentially world breaking or that would...
  12. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No need for the caps. It could just be that you still have too many mods. Calamity is fairly big, so as long as you don't go overboard, you should be good. Does this happen with only calamity and Tmodloader installed? Also, have you checked to see if the version of Tmodloader you have is causing...
  13. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, I posted on the TModLoader help thread a while back and haven't gotten any help from it. Is that the wrong place to ask for help making mods? I ask because I see many questions on this thread that seem like they belong in the other one and the questions asked on here seem to get more...
  14. D

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

I'm glad that this mod is back. I saw it on furyforged's channel recently and wanted to try it. How much do you have planned right now? Also, I saw that this mod is made to be 'balanced'. Is this compared to vanilla terraria, or modded?
  15. D

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So I'm just starting out and was looking at the example mod to get an idea of how it's done. Not even 3 minutes in and I'm already confused. How does creating a class that extends the ModPlayer class allow the game to access it? Does the game check every class that extends that one? Or how does...
  16. D

tModLoader Infinity Realm / Terraria Ultra Apocalypse

Is this mod still unreleased or is it out? I saw a download link for 1.1.1, but it seems to be either broken or taken down. Edit: never mind. That was for TAPI.
  17. D

tModLoader The JoostMod

The soil armor and weapons can get really overpowered really easily if you play with the alchemistNPC mod and an increased stack size mod. For instance, I have a summoning staff that does close to 200 damage PER MINION as well as over 150 defense with my accessories factored in. And I'm just...
  18. D

Disarray Mod

I had the same issue. I just ended up downloading it from the link in the first post. I'm not sure why it does that, though.
  19. D

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Has anyone else noticed how much memory this mod uses compared to others with similar amounts of content (i.e. Thorium)? When I switched this one out, I was able to add 10 more mods- all of which seemed fairly large. Is there any particular aspect to this mod that makes it so intensive? And is...
  20. D

tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

I like the plans you have for this mod. Especially the biome overhauls. I hope to see this mod a lot in the future. Keep it up! (no pressure, just encouragement)
Back
Top Bottom