Search results for query: *

1. P

How to make buffs cancel each other out?

I'm trying to make higher tiers of potions but I don't want the player to stack them. What do I add to make them cancel out?
  2. P

[Thorium] Summons and Bard Empowerments

If I used Bard weapons that gave damage empowerments, then summoned my minions, would those minions still have the damage bonus after the empowerment wears off?
  3. P

Visuals for a custom moon event

How would you change the texture of the moon and add a tint?
  4. P

Other Literature Dart-only Playthrough

In this thread I will be posting my journey through the Dart-only weapon challenge. In this challenge, I can only use weapons that use darts as ammunition. This includes: Blowpipe - obtained in Surface chests. Blowgun - bought from the Witch Doctor, making it post-queen bee. Dart Pistol - 25%...
  5. P

(Spirit Mod) Spirit biome not spawning

I've defeated all three mechanical bosses, yet nothing has happened. Here is my mod list [ "AlchemistNPCLite", "AutoTrash", "BossChecklist", "BossCursor", "BothEvils", "ClamExtraMusic", "Consolaria", "DisableCorruptionSpread", "EasierBossLoot", "Fargowiltas"...
  6. P

How can I edit the tooltip of existing (vanilla) items?

With the Example Mod I know you can change the basic stats of weapons like damage and critical strike chance, but I'm trying to change the tooltip of the Picksaw. This is what I have: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace trainhead1201sMod.Items { public...
Back
Top Bottom