Search results for query: *

1. Spador Yedi

tModLoader How do I learn the Corrupt, Crimson, and Hallow percentages of a world?

I want to quantify the "development" of a world and need the percentages of the corrupt, crimson, and halllow; the ones the Dryad tells you.
  2. Spador Yedi

tModLoader How to find what Character Style the Player has

In the player class I know the hair style, eye color, gender, name, etc. These correspond to what you see in player creation and in a dresser. The only thing I can't find is the style of the player's clothes. What variable is that, or how can I control that?
  3. Spador Yedi

Limiting and Resetting Heart and Mana Crystals

How can I change the amount of heart crystals, mana crystals, and life fruits the player can use (like you can use 15 heart crystals before they stop working), reset the number they've used to 0 so they can start anew, and change the amount of health and mana they give you?
  4. Spador Yedi

Help Making an Item that Saves Unique Variables

I'm making two items that will change the color of a player's hair. The first, on use, will change the color to white and give the player an item that holds their original hair color. The second is that other item, and can be used to change back to the original hair color and give the first item...
  5. Spador Yedi

I JUST REALIZED AN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER REFERENCE IN THE JOOST MOD!

I JUST REALIZED AN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER REFERENCE IN THE JOOST MOD!
  6. Spador Yedi

making hair sprites is hard

making hair sprites is hard
  7. Spador Yedi

I finally recreated the chlorophyte bullet's homing ai

I finally recreated the chlorophyte bullet's homing ai
  8. Spador Yedi

Fixing a loophole that lets you have a million health, deal trillions of damage, and move at...

Fixing a loophole that lets you have a million health, deal trillions of damage, and move at about mach 2.
  9. Spador Yedi

I successfully stopped time

I successfully stopped time
  10. Spador Yedi

I am currently attempting to implement a feature that stops time.

I am currently attempting to implement a feature that stops time.
  11. Spador Yedi

In order to learn HOW to mod, I am MAKING a mod. By myself :l

In order to learn HOW to mod, I am MAKING a mod. By myself :l
Back
Top Bottom