Search results for query: *

1. That annoying guide

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Quick question sense I noticed that events like the Aurore and Lumensions Ocean were added to spirit. Should I stop using your varied weather mod? Like were they merged together?
  2. That annoying guide

PC XInput Controller issues

So I have been having lots of little but annoying issues with my controller after 1.4 and I would like to report my findings 1. It seems using a control you can not open the controls configuration with the controller in game. You have to click it with the mouse to get it to open 2. Hitting the...
  3. That annoying guide

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's those 2! Aww man that sucks. I'll take a look to make sure.
  4. That annoying guide

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I got the same problem as the rest I can't do anything. Everything freezes except enemies and they can't hurt me
  5. That annoying guide

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is controller support gonna be on the menu soon? I have to switch back all the time to get to my storage which can be pretty annoying.
  6. That annoying guide

tModLoader Various Weathers

This mod is one of the best I've seen however as of right now I can't turn it on because it always fails to load the acidrain mp3 file. Any fix to this?
  7. That annoying guide

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

You probably have to many mods on. Just try turning a few off and you should be good.
  8. That annoying guide

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Works fine and dandy. But It can't load TerrariaHooks which is one of my most importing mods. It comes up with a error every time.
  9. That annoying guide

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Then is at least adding the basic controller support form base terraria back in possible?
  10. That annoying guide

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Is controller support gone from this mod? Because my controller refuses to work well playing.
  11. That annoying guide

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I crash now after the update every time because I have a infinite potion on me. you gonna ever fix the luiafk problem. I hope you do soon.
  12. That annoying guide

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Very cool Re-logic, But I'm really hoping to here is official mod support. That would truly make this Terraria infinite.
  13. That annoying guide

tModLoader Boss Cursor

Here's a funny tipe from someone who play's with a controller. When using a controller you don't need to aim. This mod is still cool though I don't need it thought.
  14. That annoying guide

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

It works now thanks
  15. That annoying guide

tModLoader Boxed Houses - No More Building!

R.I.P This mod. You will be missed;(
  16. That annoying guide

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

Ya the problem is they expand the world near end which crashes all the time 100% of the time with this mod.
  17. That annoying guide

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

The penguin club is doing ranged damage I don't think that's right.
  18. That annoying guide

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If people are having trouble loading worlds with this mod. Go get world gen previewer and stop the mod from make the world taller. This fixed my crash but the plants do spawn very low.
  19. That annoying guide

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hm might be another mod I'll have to check.
  20. That annoying guide

Texture Pack Random stuff Texture Pack

Eh I'll take my leave then. that doesn't sound very good.
Back
Top Bottom