Search results for query: *

1. Meowmere Lord

Weird Moments

So this is a area i decided to make so you can show say weird generations or just weird little things that happened to you while in your adventure of terraria! Its that simple!
  2. Meowmere Lord

Guess the last posters favorite enemy

So this may seem like a rip off of the "Guess the last posters favorite boss" (or something like that im not quoting exactly) thread but this was based off it this opens you up to literally any enemy in the game from Phantasm Dragon, to a slime, to a True Eye of Cthulhu. so basically it would go...
  3. Meowmere Lord

A Small NPC House Collection

I have been working on this for a little of bit of time but I have been making each NPC there own custom house! The only ones that did not receive a house for obvious reasons are the Travelling Merchant, Skeleton Merchant, Old Man, and Santa Claus. Each and one of these has been personalized to...
  4. Meowmere Lord

PC I need some suggestions

So I have am in a bit of a struggle of what to do. So I have defeated every boss in the game, from all events and everything. I have not beaten pumpkin/frost moon so don't tell me to do these. Any suggestions of what I should do now in game?:cool:
  5. Meowmere Lord

Biomes & Nature The origin

So I was thinking, In the exact area of 0,0 so center of the world exactly would be a chest in a small room that would have a some pretty nice stuff like a magic people that would send a decent size pulse of magic from the player out in a circle and some other items centered around well... the...
  6. Meowmere Lord

PC Boss Help

Let me start with this is not for me. This is for u! I am willing to do almost any boss fight except for moon lord due to my increased lag on multiplayer but im willing to take on any other boss with you 1 boss at a time I am also willing to bring summon items. This play will be through steam...
  7. Meowmere Lord

Biomes & Nature The UFO

So we are (probably) all aware of the Martian invasion. I was thinking that after you defeat only 1 of these will spawn and it will have some space related items on board> I built a basic idea for it but here a appearance in the comments
  8. Meowmere Lord

Items Hardmode purifier

So we all know of the clentimator and purification powder right? well... I really would like some form a purifier (or corrupter) that you can use almost as you start hardmode because my Xbox world is at jeopardy of being crimsoned because like 100 blocks away is the crimson ready to have my npcs...
  9. Meowmere Lord

NPCs & Enemies The Clothier *upgrade* And skin changer

So for the clothier I was thinking like for him to be able to change the style of your clothes in case you wanted to do that for some reason. And I would like a skin changer npc to make it so like you can change your skin tone that or make a already existing NPC to do so.
  10. Meowmere Lord

Blocks & Decoration The Purifier

Main thing is that it would be an item bought from the Dryad for some currency maybe like 50 silver? but when placed it would be the anti-venom too evil (corruption/crimson) it would be a weaker version of a clentimator and will slowly eat away at the evil
  11. Meowmere Lord

Blocks & Decoration The Filter

So I have an idea for a block that will either do 1 of 2 things depend on which is crafted This a basic idea that could be used in two ways 1. it will filter out just liquids and can be stood upon (Items or mobs or literally anything wont fall through but liquids) 2. It will filter out items...
Back
Top Bottom