Search results for query: *

1. Thiago1003

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

we need this crossover too! Talk to nexon, Maplestory is an amazing game! HT.png
  2. Thiago1003

Sprites • Rocky Biome •

Yes I'm brazilian. I always use Google translator. I have no Experience with English. This is sad ;( I try to fix some things when I see wrong.
  3. Thiago1003

Sprites • Rocky Biome •

• Rocky Biome And Potential Banners • =====| ENEMIES |===== • STONE RHINO (Normal Enemy) Appearances: Pre Hard Mode Average size Characteristics: it is a Variation of the Basilisk (Found in the desert) Tip: Stone Horn Stone Horn: Can Be Used to Make a Thorn's Reed • STONE GOLEM (Normal Enemy)...
  4. Thiago1003

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions (Divided into topics), Events, Fun and Mechanics!

This event could have some history connected with the Mechanical Bosses. It would explain a little where, Skeleton prime, Destroyer and the Twins came. =) 1. How do you call the event? After MoonLord, you will need to make the Nebula Armor to enter the Mechanic Ship, I think We could build the...
  5. Thiago1003

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions (Divided into topics), Events, Fun and Mechanics!

• Mechanics ♦ New Liquid: VENOM -Have the same water flow -Ground contact. (HP lowers 1-1 When head is out) - Impossible to Hold the breath (Constant Damage when submerging 20-20), same as when the breath in the water ends. ♦ HP: Increased to 800 500 ~ 600: Fruit of Life (Jungle) + Heart of...
Back
Top Bottom