Search results for query: *

1. MrPlague

Share Mod ideas you'd like to do but have no time/skill to do so

I was referring to creating a modded minion following the same structure as the Stardust Dragon minion, with the only major change being that its appearance would be similar to the Eater of Worlds.
  2. MrPlague

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

That new Stardust Guardian attack looks amazing! The new Goblin resprite looks beautiful as well.
  3. MrPlague

Hiya!

Greetings, I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.
  4. MrPlague

Introducing myself

Hello, I'm MrPlague. I like making Mods for Terraria. Additionally, I have also been playing the aforementioned game for almost half a decade as of writing this, and enjoy it immensely. That's about all I can think of to say.
  5. MrPlague

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Plague Doctor's robes, designed and sprited by me.
  6. MrPlague

Say the first word that comes to mind

Goozma
  7. MrPlague

Share Mod ideas you'd like to do but have no time/skill to do so

An eater of worlds reskin of the stardust dragon. I've been working on it for months, and still haven't gotten it to work.
  8. MrPlague

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

Is there anything on generating a corrupting biome (3rd alt to corruption)? That would be wonderful.
  9. MrPlague

WIP Attack on Terraria (comic)

It is... strange, to say the least. Most of the plot is unknown, and it would help if we knew the plot. (I e, how the guide went missing, etc) Also, sorry about the necroposting. I just saw this and immediately knew it needed a bit of tweaking.
  10. MrPlague

tModLoader I need help with my worm enemy

Where'd you get the code for your worm? I'm kinda having trouble making one.
  11. MrPlague

NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

I could make it for you!
  12. MrPlague

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

Wow! How did you do all of this?
  13. MrPlague

tModLoader How Would I make A Custom Terra Blade type weapon?

Sadly, that user's tutorials are all mostly (if not entirely) outdated. I would help you, but I'm basically in the same area of expertise.
  14. MrPlague

Alright, how do you access it?

Alright, how do you access it?
  15. MrPlague

Is there a place where I can get the stardust dragon source code and AI? I'm trying to make a...

Is there a place where I can get the stardust dragon source code and AI? I'm trying to make a custom EOW summon weapon that acts like it.
  16. MrPlague

Custom worm boss help

Hello, I've been trying to make a custom worm boss, but I'm no good at coding and can only sprite. All of Alon37's tutorials are outdated, and no longer work. If I could get some source code for a basic worm boss to get me started, that would be wonderful. Thanks in advance!
  17. MrPlague

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

Is that an anomalocaris enemy?
  18. MrPlague

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Works very well! Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom