Search results for query: *

1. True Excalibur

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Man these aren’t even exciting anymore :( pleeease reconsider and decide to release terraria otherworld??
  2. True Excalibur

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Well, this is amazing. But now my sister and I have to clean up our world that we've had since 1.2, as the whole thing is a graveyard biome!
  3. True Excalibur

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

M.. mobile 1.4? ..october? ... DHSKDNEJDKDEJEJDSJKDFBDKDNEJNDKDNDKDNDKDJDLDNDKDNRNRNRRJFKFKFJFFKFJFKFKFFJKF
  4. True Excalibur

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Wow.. those vanities are amazing!
  5. True Excalibur

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Man.. hearing that Otherworld music makes me REALLY wish it wasn't cancelled.. it just looked amazing!
  6. True Excalibur

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

WAIT THIS COULD MEAN CROSSPLAY BETWEEN MOBILE AND PC... :O
  7. True Excalibur

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

As a terraria mobile player since 1.2.. this news is so amazing it brings tears to my eyes ;(
  8. True Excalibur

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Well, in the very, very far future, I hope this comes to mobile as well! I do play on PC but play on mobile the most And I kinda wish zenith didn't have an arkhalis type animation..
  9. True Excalibur

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Is that.. a sand castle?
  10. True Excalibur

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Wait holdup.. I saw in khaios's video that there is a mana bar and healthbar instead of individual hearts and stars... Does this mean maybe you will be able to choose between styles??
  11. True Excalibur

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Dang. That kinda sucks. Alright, well mobile terraria finally in 1.3 looks great anyways :)
  12. True Excalibur

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

It does sound cool for a mod maybe
  13. True Excalibur

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Notice #13. Another new NPC? It looks like he'a holding a golf club so maybe he sells the equipmemt used for golf? (As you saw in the 1.4 trailer golf is being added) And is 117 a slime holding a balloon?
  14. True Excalibur

Other Old mobile 1.3 Spoiler

I'm just wondering if this old spoiler for mobile 1.3 will ever actually be added or just be a scrapped concept. I personally really liked it and really really wish it made it into 1.3. I feel like it looks a lot better and a little more organized than what we have at the moment. Just my opinion!
  15. True Excalibur

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Will this crafting screen ever be added? I really wish this spoiler made it to release
  16. True Excalibur

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

CREATIVE MODE? WHOA THIS UPDATE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!! :D
  17. True Excalibur

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

And i thought terraria was beautiful before! I just love this game. It has it all: pixels, bosses, enemies, npcs, and tons of weapons! You never get bored in Terraria!
  18. True Excalibur

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

This is amazing! I have always loved the NPCs and I am so glad they get even more personality! And did anybody else notice those cool new life and mana bars??? Also I see crystal trees and some sort of crystal bunny.
  19. True Excalibur

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Holy... YES!
Back
Top Bottom