Search results for query: *

• Users: Owen Healy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Game Mechanics Selective looting

I'm sure we have all been in a situation where you're exploring underground and you constantly have to clear your inventory of unwanted items so you can continue exploring. Here's my solution, so in the settings there would be a search bar where you could type in the name of a specific item and...
  2. O

NPCs & Enemies Post Moon Lord enemies

Currently there are no post moonlord enemies in Terraria, but then we have a crap load of post moonlord weapons. I know the devs said they're not going to extend the story line, but what I'm suggesting is that they add enemies upon defeating the moonlord that simply won't get oneshotted by...
  3. O

Sword Shrines

A few days ago I was exploring a new world when I came across three sword shrines all next to each other, two had enchanted swords and one was a fake. In my opinion this seems pretty rare, has this ever happened to any of you?
  4. O

NPCs & Enemies The Pharaoh

The pyramid is a rare desert structure with a 42% spawn chance in a medium sized world. It consists of a narrow passageway leading to a treasure trove containing multiple chests and various unique banners, other than that it doesn't really serve a purpose, so that is why I propose the idea of...
  5. O

Biomes & Nature Improving the Ocean

In my opinion the Ocean is probably the least developed biome in Terraria because 1-It has no hardmode enemies. 2-It has very basic terrain. 3-It has terrible loot ( not including Duke Fishron ) They have improved the Ocean in the past, especially when they added Duke Fishron but there's still...
  6. O

Biomes & Nature Improving the Ocean

In my opinion the Ocean is probably the least developed biome in Terraria because 1-It has no hardmode enemies. 2-It has very basic terrain. 3-It has terrible loot ( not including Duke Fishron ) They have improved the Ocean in the past, especially when they added Duke Fishron but there's still...
  7. O

NPCs & Enemies Mushroom Slime

Slimes are very common enemies and are found in almost every biome except the ocean, floating islands, and mushroom biome. It makes sense that there aren't any slimes in the ocean or floating islands because they would float in the ocean and fall out of the sky on the floating islands, but in...
  8. O

Weapons & Equip New Sand elemental drops

The sand elemental is a hardmode mini boss that spawns during sandstorm, and is supposed to be the desert counter part of the ice golem. It is a very easy to kill, even in early hardmode, due to its lack of mobility and slow attacks. The one thing that annoys me is that the sand elemental only...
  9. O

Weapons & Equip Kaboomerang

I've had this idea for awhile now, I know it's not great but I thought I'd put it out there Kaboomerang: -40 base damage medium knockback -Has a range of 20 tiles -11% critical strike chance -32% chance of inflicting the on fire debuff Crafting: Flamarang + 10 dynamite + 10 grenades + 10...
  10. O

NPCs & Enemies Hardmode ocean enemies

Currently there are no hardmode enemies in the ocean which makes it undesirable after beating the wall of flesh, which in my opinion is a big flaw in the game, so I would like to see some new ocean enemies in 1.3.6 or 1.4.
  11. O

Weapons & Equip Mandible pickaxe

I think it would be cool if there was a mandible pickaxe to go along with the mandible blade, kind of like how there is the bone sword and bone pickaxe, and it would be dropped by a antlion charger or swarmer to keep it uniform.
Back
Top Bottom