Search results for query: *

• Users: Kayn
  • Order by date
  1. K

PC 'Terraria has stopped working' Event Name: CLR20r3

Yep i figured, i've been launching it from a shortcut anyways so i just modified the one i already had, thanks a bunch for all the help btw! :3 Dunno if it'll work but i hope so.
  2. K

Alright so i did that, and moved all my world/player data into that new folder, not sure if it fixed it or not since it crashes at random, sometimes after hours sometimes minutes. So i guess i'll let you know if it crashes again. :3
  3. K

It seems all the groups already have full control in that folder, as for the screenshots of my programs its down below.
  4. K

Yes i read about reinstalling those and i already tried that with no luck, as for the google docs/one drive, i don't believe i have either of those installed as i just checked my programs and i didnt seem to be in there.
  5. K

No im not using any mods, and i just now saw your post i don't know if the game needs to crash before doing the log thing, but it crashed again and i saw the alert here and did it and its not yet crashed since, i can post it again if that's an issue after it does crash.
  6. K

So I'm having basically the same problem as OP and have done the same things including following what that link said to do exactly and it still not working, after some time no matter what it tells me that "Terraria has stopped working" and i lose a decent bit a progress each time, very annoying...
Back
Top Bottom