Search results for query: *

1. TheNerdiestNerd

literally the last two pirate invasions i've had have given me coin guns. I have no words.

literally the last two pirate invasions i've had have given me coin guns. I have no words.
  2. TheNerdiestNerd

thanks for the advice! i just remembered "dont die" and my hp suddenly expanded to 70,000 for...

thanks for the advice! i just remembered "dont die" and my hp suddenly expanded to 70,000 for the duration of the battle, and my last prism seemed to do an entire square of its normal damage. :P
  3. TheNerdiestNerd

is moon lord supposed to disappear during his death animation if you die during it?

is moon lord supposed to disappear during his death animation if you die during it?
  4. TheNerdiestNerd

thanks.

thanks.
  5. TheNerdiestNerd

I'm back. Sorry, i had to grab a can of soda.

I'm back. Sorry, i had to grab a can of soda.
  6. TheNerdiestNerd

and because I am not happy with the conditions I have set for myself here. 2 warnings, banned...

and because I am not happy with the conditions I have set for myself here. 2 warnings, banned from 2 threads, banned from adult swim, and I have turned more into Sheldon cooper than @Sheldon Cooper . I blame myself for all of this obviously, but I am nonetheless unhappy. I think the time I get a...
  7. TheNerdiestNerd

im leaving tcf for a very long time. the main reasons are because I don't have a working pc...

im leaving tcf for a very long time. the main reasons are because I don't have a working pc anymore and couldn't get on without much trouble
  8. TheNerdiestNerd

Casual Pet Peeves

y'know those commercials for, say, fake tatoos and the announcer is like "your child will be the life of the party with <product name>!" and no one buys them? i dunno why, but i :red:ing hate that. im fine with it if it does sell, i just develop a personal vendetta against the makers of the...
  9. TheNerdiestNerd

Weapons & Equip Fixing the Keybrand in the most esoteric way possible

isnt it pretty hard to get the terra blade before plantera though? (moving at a normal pace)
  10. TheNerdiestNerd

Whatcha' playing?

i actually just ordered shadow of the colossus for the playstation 2. it looks fun, hopefully it is not too challenging for me.
  11. TheNerdiestNerd

Console Luckiest find?

2 paladin's shields within 7 paladin kills.
  12. TheNerdiestNerd

Console Luckiest find?

ah, thanks for reminding me. i remembered this thread being in "other games" for some reason. i guess it is a good thing, then, that the same thing happened in terraria with hooks when i tried grinding for one.
  13. TheNerdiestNerd

i like discussing controversial topics. to me, if you can discuss a controversial topic, that is...

i like discussing controversial topics. to me, if you can discuss a controversial topic, that is the true sign of intelligence.
  14. TheNerdiestNerd

Casual Pet Peeves

im sure that doesnt happen much anymore. that is a bit contradictory, dont you think? on topic: when you dont agree with someone's logic but leave it alone, because you agree with logic that you came upon yourself, people think you are making no sense.
  15. TheNerdiestNerd

but saying they are pests is pretty offensive, dont you think?

but saying they are pests is pretty offensive, dont you think?
  16. TheNerdiestNerd

Console Luckiest find?

i was just beginning to play terraria for the first time. i killed one skeleton and got a hook. i was so amazed, until i started getting hooks very frequently from piranhas. i have never gotten the robot hat to this day. ;(
  17. TheNerdiestNerd

your avatar is amazing.

your avatar is amazing.
  18. TheNerdiestNerd

Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

amazing, but you do know anubis is kinda the ancient egyptian god of death, right?
  19. TheNerdiestNerd

Casual What's your favourite part of the forum?

it actually used to be adult swim, but then i was banned from it.
  20. TheNerdiestNerd

what happened?

what happened?
Back
Top Bottom