Search results for query: *

• Users: Faith
  • Order by date
  1. Faith

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Is there a way to display the popup text when collecting items that auto-stack in to bags? Part of me kinda wish's the ammo containers could go in the ammo slots (and wallet in the coin slot), as it feels i'm better off storing ammo in the normal use bags and refilling when needed
  2. Faith

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

By chance are you working on a Quick Stack to go with the deposit/loot all? - edit, bug report When using Loot All without enough inventory space to hold the items will clear modifiers/tags off the items that remained in the bag.
  3. Faith

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

While minor issue, the mod doesn't seem to work with the Apprentice's scarf
  4. Faith

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

ps the color grades are lost on selling letting you refine it 1 more time to make it even stronger...though it seem that extra buff is lost on saving (good job a merchant + autoclicker solves money problems....], nothing more interesting then seeing a firebrand base damage value around 17k even...
  5. Faith

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I probably would guess pathfinding ai or something, What would be nice if having the realm bunny and blacksmith on the minimap (i know the bunny shows on the big map sometimes) Earlier today on my storage world i noticed the blacksmith flag on the npc houses yet setting that flag to a room set...
Back
Top Bottom