Search results for query: *

1. T

Atlas the Strip Miner

Hello! Just wanted somewhere where I can keep track of progress/talk to other Terrarian's and I'm not big on videos or anything so hopefully this is the right place for this! Progress before topic creation: World Creation - Small/Classic/Random Seed Begin normal operations - House Ect. ect...
  2. T

Break The Mold!

So I've been really struggling to find a way to make the game more entertaining because of how much I love to play it.. So I did two things; A: Installed mods for the first time. A 2.0: tModLoader A 2.1: RPG A 2.2: Calamity Mainly I just wanted the RPG one but the Calamity seemed like a neat...
  3. T

Other Art Forum Signatures!

Hey there! New to the forums looking to meet some new faces! I do forum signatures for another website and figured I'd see if anyone has any interest here! Here are some examples!
  4. T

Monster Spawn In House

Hey, first post! Long time player, never finished the game. More casual playing, usually reset after getting into Hardmode and ect. Started a new Expert Mode and determined to finish this play through! I've noticed some monster spawns in my house / tunnel (Underneath the house for the lava...
Back
Top Bottom