Search results for query: *

1. Gex004

mods that allow you to search chests? (sort?)

Close Enough i'll take it.
  2. Gex004

mods that allow you to search chests? (sort?)

Somebody should get on this straight away
  3. Gex004

What Gender's the Bosses?

You know how people like to give their cars names and call it a "she" i think the same sort of logic can apply to the flying Dutchman so it's a she at least in the eyes (well eye) of the captain.
  4. Gex004

PC I need Help finding Plantera Bulbs

They Spawn all around the jungle if you looked in only a specific place or small portion of the jungle try discovering the entire jungle on your map.
  5. Gex004

Welp, im back its been a while hasn't it. Ugh, looking at my old post makes me cringe.

Welp, im back its been a while hasn't it. Ugh, looking at my old post makes me cringe.
  6. Gex004

Casual Random facts about yourself

I am a :red:.
  7. Gex004

NPCs & Enemies Lapis Lazuli

Steven universe people look it up!
  8. Gex004

Say something nice to the person above you!

You are the fastest reader I've ever met!
  9. Gex004

NPCs & Enemies Lapis Lazuli

*cough* steven universe *cough*
  10. Gex004

Humorous CULTIST BUNNY WILL RISE!

New boss confirmed Lunatic bunny HP :66666666 Armor :420 Damage :6969 drops : illuminati triangle (50% drop chance) , 42 - 69 quickscopes (100%), doritos n' mwtn dew(20%) Items : Illuminati triangle - confirms terraria is illuminati Quick scopes - used to make MLG armor and tools Doritos n'...
  11. Gex004

PC Is there an easy way to locate hidden patches of Corruption?

Why whoud you want to completely get rid of tge corruption anyway? I just keep it in a controled environment
  12. Gex004

Say something nice to the person above you!

Your profile pic is almost correctly croped
  13. Gex004

Is Terraria your favorite game?

I dont have a favorite i just get obsessed with a game for a while and then just forget about it later on. I'm slowly losing my interest in terraria but im hoping mods can fix that once some good ones get updated.
  14. Gex004

How do you pronounce the lunatic cultists

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet. But... (if image is broken : http://i.imgur.com/22dSocFh.jpg) So when you say loon-at-ic i assume it means someone obsessed with the moon.
  15. Gex004

How do you pronounce the lunatic cultists

Well if you say loon-a-tic it would mean crazy. But if you say loon-at-ic then it could mean a fan of the moon. So yeah i guess it kind-of makes sense
  16. Gex004

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

Suggestion! : change the ridable deathstriders name to "despair" it fits the theme also its a referance to one of the four horsemen. (despair is the horse death rides) and when i say horsemen i mean darksiders horsemen not Bible apocalypse horsemen.
  17. Gex004

Items Lunatic Cultist's Treasure Bag

I was hoping someone will ask! Makes a clone of you and turns you invisible for 5 seconds all enemies target the clone, including bosses Clone doesn't follow you around it stays where you first summoned it. (note: you are invisible but not invincible you can still take damage) Hitting an...
  18. Gex004

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"Another hero? Im really getting tired of you pests."
  19. Gex004

Items Lunatic Cultist's Treasure Bag

Anyone remember Zeros special move from borderlands 2? The mirror should be exactly like that.
  20. Gex004

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"im not gonna kill ya, im just gonna hurt you, really, really bad..." Cuz coming up with original stuff is hard work
Back
Top Bottom