Search results for query: *

1. Captain Cobalt

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Iamusingsteamosonmysteammachine.
  2. Captain Cobalt

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Iamunabletousespaceproperlyspecificallyonthiswebsite.Iamcompletelyseriousandneedhelp.
  3. Captain Cobalt

Pixel Art Robo's Avatar Workshop

Could_I_please_have_my_avatar_with_sans'_head_instead_of_the_guy's_head,_but_keep_the_hat?I_am_typing_like_this_because_my_keyboard_is_being_a_complete_:redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch:
  4. Captain Cobalt

My spacebar doesn't work when I'm posting on a page. Any suggestions?

My spacebar doesn't work when I'm posting on a page. Any suggestions?
  5. Captain Cobalt

Google Picture war!

6. Captain Cobalt

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

There is this one kid who thinks he's a gangster. He lives in the suburbs. He once said "No, miles per hour is MPG not MPH."
  7. Captain Cobalt

NPCs & Enemies Modern Army

I think that the armor piercing bullets are overpowered. Seriuously though, if something has no armor, it will take the full damage of the gun. Like a chain gun.
  8. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder

4/8 for wormhole cannon 2/8 for Unrelenting Force I initiate strife with Jondanger! I smack him in the cranium with my super hammer!
  9. Captain Cobalt

Type your name with your nose

Captaim CObalt
  10. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder

Do you remember it? For anyone who doesn't know, I killed it by falling from orbit and hitting it with essentially mijonir.
  11. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder

/null Does anyone remember the raptor kill I did in the awesome dimension? Where I fell from space and imploded it's face?
  12. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder

3/? for Wormhole gun. I start alchemizing! Knockbacker Does anyone remember that? No? Well fine then && Force of Nature. I smack a PG entity with a barrel of bees, these will swarm around whatever it hits, blinding for one turn.
  13. Captain Cobalt

Google Picture war!

I slice it in half with Excalibur
  14. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder

Note, this post is a non DTG post. I do think that this should be canonized, there have been many insane tales that I could tell from this thread alone.
  15. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

Someone needs to animate the Raptor kill I did in the awesome dimension. Seriously though, that was amazing.
  16. Captain Cobalt

My army in M&B Warband: 42 Rhodock sharpshooters, 2 mercenary cavalry and 1 Norse Huskarl.

My army in M&B Warband: 42 Rhodock sharpshooters, 2 mercenary cavalry and 1 Norse Huskarl.
  17. Captain Cobalt

Why the Nettle Burst is not as underwhelming as it might seem

I never knew before that games could be put into math so much.
  18. Captain Cobalt

Destroy the Godmodder

stupid alchemy errors grumble. I take out my extra hammer and smash the notebook into a black hole. 2/? For wormhole cannon.
  19. Captain Cobalt

Google Picture war!

20. Captain Cobalt

Google Picture war!

I use shrekt! It's super effective!
Back
Top Bottom