Search results for query: *

1. Captain Cobalt

Uber Entertainment & Planetary Annihilation Titans

As many of you are aware, Uber entertainment recently released a product called Planetary Annihilation Titans. It was Planetary Annihilation with all the content we had asked for. BUT, there was a catch. It is 13.00 to people who had purchased Planetary Annihilation on steam. However, it is free...
  2. Captain Cobalt

Casual What kind of bed do you sleep in?

Just say what kind of bed you sleep in. You can post a picture if you want Here's mine: Note: this is not my actual room but it is the same bed
  3. Captain Cobalt

Factorio discussion thread

This is a thread for a game called factorio Here's a link to it's website https://www.factorio.com/
  4. Captain Cobalt

Casual The most angry you have gotten at a family member

Post the time you have gotten the most angry at a family member. Mine was when my mom decided to ground me for the computer freezing. Not a single fault of my own there.
  5. Captain Cobalt

What is the worst movie logic you have ever seen?

Just post what you think is the movie logic that makes the least sense. In Home for example, apparently, no police, or armed forces exist at all.
  6. Captain Cobalt

FTL: Faster Than Light thread

Discuss your experiences, strategies to win and how many ships you've got right here.
  7. Captain Cobalt

Weapons & Equip Angelic Bow

I saw the thread for references in terraria. Then I realized that Kid Icarus had no references. So I came up with this Angelic bow 40 Damage Fast use time Allows you to control arrows with the arrow keys Crafted with 20 Hallowed bars and 20 feathers Also a demon bow Demonic bow 40 damage Slow...
  8. Captain Cobalt

Nixie Drone Hype Thread

This is a thread for discussion of the nixie drone. I will provide a picture of it here: It is meant to be worn on the wrist and when activated will fly into the air and will flim you and/or your friends.
  9. Captain Cobalt

Besiege machine thread

This is a thread for posting your besige contraptions. I'll start Here's my six legged double catapult walker:
  10. Captain Cobalt

Steam Controller!

Anyone want it? It seems pretty interesting due to it being able to play on games not meant for a controller. Terraria PC with a controller. Seems legit.
  11. Captain Cobalt

Weapons & Equip Armor for both moons.

I thought of spooky armor. Then I remembered that isn't even the best summoner armor. So I thought of this. Pine wood armor Crafted with pine wood Same drop chance as spooky wood and drops from everscream. 1000 Wood required for the whole set. 36 defence total Pine wood Helmet 12 Defence + 3...
  12. Captain Cobalt

Items Milk!

This is a rather simple new suggestion for summoners. The Cow Bell Crafted with 10 lactose and a bell Lactose is a drop from santank at a 25% chance at wave 15 (5-6) Summons a cow to give milk This does not use the standard minion count. It will drop a jar of milk which I will talk about later...
  13. Captain Cobalt

Weapons & Equip Coils!

These are some prehardmode accessories. Gravity Coil Decreases gravity and Increases jump height Crafted with 10 chains and a frog leg Speed Coil Increases speed Crafted with 10 chains and an aglet. Combine them at a tinkerer's workshop for the, Fusion coil Combines the effects of the 2...
  14. Captain Cobalt

Weapons & Equip Mech tier accesories for all classes

I have an idea for some accessories dropped from the mechanical bosses. They are Robot arm Increases attack speed of all melee weapons. Eye laser sight Turns all bullets into Nano Bullets Tooltip: "I'll be back." Cursed gel Chance to make enemies only able to melee attack (like a gastropod...
Back
Top Bottom