Search results for query: *

1. SensibleNerfActivist

Weapons & Equip Shadowflame spirit staff

Reserved in case I ever do spritework
  2. SensibleNerfActivist

Weapons & Equip Shadowflame spirit staff

So, the goblin summoner is the only source of shadowflame weaponry, yet we don't get the ability to use its main attack, shadowflame apparitions. So I propose that the summoner should drop a shadowflame spirit staff, which allows you to summon smaller versions of the apparitions which act sort...
  3. SensibleNerfActivist

Weapons & Equip Completely rework the Brain of Confusion

It's the brain of confusion and shadow dodge is basically mobs going after the duplicates and not you, so it makes sense for it to apply shadow dodge. However, this would also mean my SotC buff idea from a few months back would need to be applied because the reason the brain is so bad is because...
  4. SensibleNerfActivist

Godly Loriness

The meteors are basically explained by the effed up physics. It's kind of a cop out but it makes some sense.
  5. SensibleNerfActivist

Godly? I wanted Legendary! Why are there so many crickets in here?

Godly? I wanted Legendary! Why are there so many crickets in here?
  6. SensibleNerfActivist

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/godly-loriness.78857/

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/godly-loriness.78857/
  7. SensibleNerfActivist

Godly Loriness

in 1946 a nuclear test in the Marshall Islands revealed Ry'leh and freed Cthulhu. Within a few hours, the human race was overrun when Kthanid and Hastur the Unspeakable arrived to help, for reasons that would take really long to explain. At the last moment, Hastur fused with Cthulhu to become...
  8. SensibleNerfActivist

Lore speculation. I will post a link when I'm done.

Lore speculation. I will post a link when I'm done.
  9. SensibleNerfActivist

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

I thought 8 defence was good. Though I somehow managed to beat the WoF. THATS WHAT THE PLACEBO EFFECT CAN DO FOR YA! INVEST IN THE PLACEBO EFFECT NOW AND IT PROBABLY WONT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOULL HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS EXISTENCE!
  10. SensibleNerfActivist

It will be a theory thread.

It will be a theory thread.
  11. SensibleNerfActivist

I am not dead. I'm just the kind of person who is so bad at keeping habits he could quit smoking...

I am not dead. I'm just the kind of person who is so bad at keeping habits he could quit smoking by accident. I am going to start a thread.
  12. SensibleNerfActivist

Create A Terraria Death Message

Player attempted a genocide run (die when you have a lot of 50th kill banners) Player is an idiot (move into the way of an attack) Player was vain (die when an item that could have saved you was in a vanity slot)
  13. SensibleNerfActivist

When you just beat the WoF, but the hallow spawns nowhere near your desert so you can't get the...

When you just beat the WoF, but the hallow spawns nowhere near your desert so you can't get the sky fracture. RNG hates me.
  14. SensibleNerfActivist

Wow! It's Valentine's Day! No, wait I forgot to post this and it's been two days. Oh well. I am...

Wow! It's Valentine's Day! No, wait I forgot to post this and it's been two days. Oh well. I am perpetually late.
  15. SensibleNerfActivist

(Player) tried to calm down Duke Fishron. It didn't work very well. (Die to enraged duke Fishron.
  16. SensibleNerfActivist

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I started my account because I had a lot of ideas for how to make the game better, mostly balancing items via nerfs and buffs. Could be worse. I almost named myself theguywhodidthewofwith8defencemeteorarmourandthespacegun. Because it's true, on my first play through I actually did that. Ohh-...
  17. SensibleNerfActivist

Game Mechanics Post Moonlord ideas

Spider boy, these are suggestions, and I know full well it won't happen since Terraria's engine struggles as it is, so I'm whatifing more than anything else. However, it would be nice if someone made a mod for this or something (Not that Tmodloader works for me, but my computer is a ten year old...
  18. SensibleNerfActivist

(Player) found out that he still wasn't as good as Yrimir (I think that's how you spell it) even though he'd been practicing for a week. (Die while the EoC, EoW and Skeletron are all summoned at the same time)
  19. SensibleNerfActivist

Well I'll keep following in case you pull a Jesse McMinn and return even though you said you've...

Well I'll keep following in case you pull a Jesse McMinn and return even though you said you've gone completely.
  20. SensibleNerfActivist

What I mean is that I was just the tiniest bit preoccupied.

What I mean is that I was just the tiniest bit preoccupied.
Back
Top Bottom