Search results for query: *

1. SensibleNerfActivist

Weapons & Equip Shadowflame spirit staff

So, the goblin summoner is the only source of shadowflame weaponry, yet we don't get the ability to use its main attack, shadowflame apparitions. So I propose that the summoner should drop a shadowflame spirit staff, which allows you to summon smaller versions of the apparitions which act sort...
  2. SensibleNerfActivist

Godly Loriness

in 1946 a nuclear test in the Marshall Islands revealed Ry'leh and freed Cthulhu. Within a few hours, the human race was overrun when Kthanid and Hastur the Unspeakable arrived to help, for reasons that would take really long to explain. At the last moment, Hastur fused with Cthulhu to become...
  3. SensibleNerfActivist

Humorous Miscellaneous funny stuff

Anyone else think this is really really funny? Maybe it's just because my dog is so humanlike in thinking.
  4. SensibleNerfActivist

Weapons & Equip Nerfs and Buffs by me, the SensibleNerfActivist

I'm just going to publish nerf and buff ideas here, I'd like some input from other people too. I'm just going to start off with the chain gun. With the right stuff it's better than the SDMG, which is pretty stupid. (No offence Re-Logic) It should be a bit slower and it should be unable to use...
Back
Top Bottom