Search results for query: *

1. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

One group of items that I'd really like to see added are items that do something (passively) while in your inventory. Cell Phone, Grand Design, and a bunch of mod items. Obviously if they have an active component (cell phone mirror function) it would be disabled, but displaying all stats or...
  2. [eXponentia]

tModLoader ItemMagnetPlus - Customizable Item Magnet

No clue, I currently have my velocity and acceleration at 32, and scale at 0, range at 500. As you can see here https://imgur.com/2ID7b0D the range display shows 12 when I turn it on, but the text says 500. This is still on the last version, since I'm still playing since you updated (version 3...
  3. [eXponentia]

Awesome. There's always cycling through all the ranges, but yeah I guess that could get tedious after you've upgraded the range a bunch of times. I use a custom range anyway and just set it to not scale and just scale it myself as I get further in the game, so the range show option actually...
  4. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yeah apparently Thorium removed a few items that were needed in the recipe's so they bugged out and let you craft them for free. It's fixed in the next update, and for now it's up to you to just not craft them till you've earned them if you don't want to cheat. I presume the recipe for the...
  5. [eXponentia]

Awesome. One thing that I think you should really showcase more (if you ever bother to do another one) is that you don't have to be holding the magnet for it to work (which is what 99.9% of other mods have you do, or they have a pet that magnetises for you) and that you don't even have to have...
  6. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

I do think that there should be something like: After you've crafted your first auto chest of any kind, for the next 5 days you're reminded and then it stops. It was decently annoying before I'd even crafted one, coz it was a useless message, and then it was again annoying after I'd gotten used...
  7. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Heh, already upgraded since asking, but good to know for my eventual restart. 3 things I'd like to request if they're not already coming. 1. Remember my choices when I toggle things off. It really discourages me from playing for less than a couple of hours at a time to have to toggle all the...
  8. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So I noticed this in the OP: "-press the Grappling hook key to teleport with Rod of discord in your inventory" Doesn't seem to work for me. Is this a misprint and it only works with it upgraded into the soul (or whatever it goes into, can't remember right now) or is just not in the current...
  9. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Awesome, looking forward to it, and yeah I figured it would be either way too complicated to add that feature, or downright impossible, but honestly if things can just get picked up and added to stacks on other pages then it'll solve the issue anyway, because I can do the reverse of what I...
  10. [eXponentia]

Awesome, just tested and it works like a charm, much thanks, been looking for the convienience of this mod for so so long.
  11. [eXponentia]

Yeah adding to item stacks on other pages, but also, using items from other pages. For example I have a mod that lets me assign a button to "place torch" so that I can have torches anywhere in my inventory and place them with without having to mess around. If I'm not on the page that has the...
  12. [eXponentia]

What's the difference between "CanSwitchBooks" and "CanScrollPages"? Also is it possbile in the config to specifically move the + and - buttons from where they are to the far left side of the screen? At their current location I keep adding pages every few times I go to scroll right because...
  13. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Love this mod, but I've found a conflict with another mod, not sure who's side has the easiest fix, both of these mods are pretty early on in development so it's to be expected, but I'd really love to use both so if you could look into what's causing it I'd love it. It's called ItemMagnet+...
  14. [eXponentia]

I figured out the conflict, disabled every mod except magnet, and enabled 5 at a time until it stopped working, then narrowed it down. As soon as I got to the mod that conflicts I knew it'd be that one before I even tested it, it just seemed so obvious once I considered it...
  15. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

The reason it feels unintuitive to me is that because it makes a biome block I presume that you are supposed to stand on the biome block and fish next to it into your pool, which makes sense, but what makes me question whether that is the intended use is that you choose the bottom right block...
  16. [eXponentia]

So as much as I absolutely adore the idea of this mod (been looking for one for a while, the best I've found is magnets you have to be actively holding for them to work) I can't use it since I'm getting a game breaking bug. The moment I left click with the magnet in my hand to increase the...
  17. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Is there any way (config or option or otherwise) to turn off the notification that auto chests have been stocked? I already know they get stocked at 4:30am, and don't need a reminder every morning. It's not a huge deal, since it's relatively easy to ignore, but would be nice to have the option...
  18. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yeah I am running both at the same time, which is almost certainly the main reason I thought the wording implied an infinte version, but it's all good, I figured out what was meant in the end. And since money is easy to obtain and the boss summons can be bought (I actually have multiple mods...
  19. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

The pool builder creates a pool of water, the fishing biom creator creates (well it does at least for blue mushroom which is what I tried) an area the size of the pool builder, but it's filled with blocks of the biome item (mud and blue grass) in lots of horizontal and vertical lines, creating a...
  20. [eXponentia]

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there some way to relatively easily move your storage network? Basically I'm creating a new world and just want to transfer my existing items over. Pretty much what I need is just a way to pick up the storage blocks with the items still inside, or alternatively, some form of portable...
Back
Top Bottom