Search results for query: *

1. legiantking

PC Terraria v1.3.5.3 - I can't join my friend's world via Steam

i have this same problem, except i have mods. tmodloader added a start-tModLoaderServer-steam-friends.bat that does the exact same as vanilla but with mods and when i try to load up a world it does all the stuff but when it goes all the way down it says "Load Failed! Cannot find backup!"
  2. legiantking

Resolved [Mobile] Cannot connect to pc hosted mobile server

im having the same problem here, i see everybody else got their problem fixed, so im positive you can help me
  3. legiantking

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

my unlimited asphalt platforms arent working with my skybridge builder
  4. legiantking

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i have a problem, the mutant is not selling more summons as i progress, he only sells slimy crowns
  5. legiantking

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

how do you get lizahrd temple tokens, ive been farming with the zerg potion from calamity and not getting any inside the temple
  6. legiantking

tModLoader Calamity Mod

can you lower the drop rate of gatligators from trashers cause i have like 50 gatligators
  7. legiantking

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

you should make it so prisons cant be made out of pearlwood because then you can make the armor and stuff which is almost OP in pre-hardmode Edit: just looked at armor stats and sword, ignore the OP part
  8. legiantking

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

i tried to run modded terraria but all that came up was an error that said "Please ensure Stream is logged in and running" what do i do to fix it and what is Stream Edit: not getting message naymore but tmodloader isnt able to find mods
  9. legiantking

the name is just from an idea i had when i played clash of clans to have a giant king plus le...

the name is just from an idea i had when i played clash of clans to have a giant king plus le cause it sounds cool Edit: i just used it for most things after that
  10. legiantking

"Please launch game with Steam client"

ive got the same problem using mods, how do i fix it without uninstalling tmodloader
  11. legiantking

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

i dont have a compatible device, so i just have to wait for 1.4 on PC :sigh:
  12. legiantking

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

i dont have compatible iOS ;(
  13. legiantking

wow my profile picture is glitchy now

wow my profile picture is glitchy now
  14. legiantking

Builds Anim's Builds

methinks thou mean thou ART right
  15. legiantking

Showcase [showcase] AFK Key mold, Mech boss summon and just rare drop farm

yeah, i was kinda playing around with cheat sheet and created this Edit: Also, how did you expand the picture
  16. legiantking

i dont know if this will work but lets try making the picture bigger edit: nope the two boxes on either side are for wraiths and other block-going-through enemies to die in and the two smaller boxes closer to you are for enemies that glitch out of the main kill place and also is used for...
  17. legiantking

This is a farm i just made, you can set it up in any biome and farm rare drops(e.g. set it up in underground hallow and get blessed apple and souls of light).
  18. legiantking

Mission Impossible: Expert Mode Automated Playthrough (AFK from Pre-Hardmode to Moon Lord)

This is amazing. three things i noticed tho, Spazmatism is finally living up to his name, Golem is a HISMG (Highly Inaccurate Sub-Machine Golem) and Moon Lord knows how to dance
  19. legiantking

Showcase (Showcase) The AFK heart farm i built using hoiks, very simple and pretty slow

this is it: i dont know if im reposting this or what but i wanted to edit the settings so i went back in my history, if this is a repost tell me and i will delete the other one. feel free to experiment with this build and make it better, i would also appreciate it if you shared how you made it...
Back
Top Bottom