Search results for query: *

1. SuperToaster

tModLoader Consolaria

How do you get suspicious looking egg normally without commands?
  2. SuperToaster

tModLoader Consolaria

Why aren't Lepus and Turkor in the mod if it says on the mod homepage that they are in current?
  3. SuperToaster

tModLoader Antiaris

I LOVE the logo but it makes this mod seem more than it is which makes me sad about it. I love the bosses and monsters and I hope this can become a better mod in the future!
  4. SuperToaster

tModLoader Spelunker Surge!

I SMELL STARBOUND
  5. SuperToaster

NPCs & Enemies The Pharaoh

How would it spawn though? Elaborate pls!
  6. SuperToaster

NPCs & Enemies Antlion invasion?

Antlion Staff: Summons antlion swarmers to attack enemies(10 antlion shell and 5 antlion mandible) Minion damage:20 Max minions without stats:2 Minion speed:Same as hornet staff minions it was in the loot section!
  7. SuperToaster

"or passing by on to parts unknown" R E F E R E N C...

"or passing by on to parts unknown" R E F E R E N C E T I M E ? ?
  8. SuperToaster

NPCs & Enemies Antlion invasion?

Antlion Invasions? An easy mode event in which antlions invade from the closest desert similar to how goblin invasions work. MONSTERS NEW MONSTER :Antlion larvae: Crawls across the ground at the speed of a zombie and spit venom at the player when near it. Health:80 Contact damage:10 "Venom spit"...
  9. SuperToaster

I meant as in just the initial 1.3,not the whole 1.3 cycle with all the stuff after it like...

I meant as in just the initial 1.3,not the whole 1.3 cycle with all the stuff after it like 1.3.1, 1.3.2, you get the idea?
  10. SuperToaster

1.1 was the biggest.Not 1.3

1.1 was the biggest.Not 1.3
  11. SuperToaster

Could you ask the team to maybe add an option to visual settings that allows the coins to be...

Could you ask the team to maybe add an option to visual settings that allows the coins to be reverted to the non-animated sprites from before 1.3? Because any invasion that happens DESTROYS my fps (and because I just like the old sprites :) )
Back
Top Bottom