Search results for query: *

• Users: Vaeldras
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vaeldras

Is it just me or this game is DEAD?

Not even dying, just dead. I mean, not only the forums (both this and terraria online) are pretty much inactive (considering how many copies terraria sold) but it is just IMPOSSIBLE to find an actually good server. Let's say i wanted to play on an italian server: there is none. I can barely...
  2. Vaeldras

General music sharing thread

I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't been created by anyone yet. Should i just wait for a mod to tell me there actually is one in some well hidden place? Anyway, i'd like you guys to suggest new bands and artists or just songs to each other when you feel someone else might enjoy them. Or...
  3. Vaeldras

Tea vs Coffee

Let's keep it civil, shall we? :D I personally can't stand what coffee does to your breath (yours, you, behind your screen). The taste isn't that horrible though. Seriously, i'm just trying to keep off topic alive.
  4. Vaeldras

I'm the new guy

Yes i am. There's really not much to tell about me. I'm interested in music, martial arts, videogames (no s**t) and other stuff not worth mentioning. I used to play the bass and sing in a bunch of metal/rock bands, that's the most interesting thing about me i guess. The things i enjoy the most...
Back
Top Bottom