Search results for query: *

1. Spazamatizer

Alright so I have no clue what the issue is, ive found my files in the recycling bin following a...

Alright so I have no clue what the issue is, ive found my files in the recycling bin following a steam update, all of my saves were on steam cloud, I went and checked on terraria and only 3 of my characters are fully restored and one of my worlds in halfway through building other than that the...
  2. Spazamatizer

All Data Character and Worlds Deleted

by original state I mean the world has been reset
  3. Spazamatizer

All Data Character and Worlds Deleted

Alright so I have no clue what the issue is, ive found my files in the recycling bin following a steam update, all of my saves were on steam cloud, I went and checked on terraria and only 3 of my characters are fully restored and one of my worlds in halfway through building other than that the...
  4. Spazamatizer

Been using the helmet but thx anyways, i find the launcher from the martian invasion (dk name)...

Been using the helmet but thx anyways, i find the launcher from the martian invasion (dk name) very good so far
  5. Spazamatizer

(Have yet to fight him though)

(Have yet to fight him though)
  6. Spazamatizer

Tips for moonlord, using a ranged class i currently am using vortex beater and shroomite armor...

Tips for moonlord, using a ranged class i currently am using vortex beater and shroomite armor with the destroyer and ranged emblems...
  7. Spazamatizer

Ok, will check it out, it kinda all depends on if my computer can handle it...

Ok, will check it out, it kinda all depends on if my computer can handle it...
  8. Spazamatizer

How cool is the thorium mod guys ive heard its pretty sick...

How cool is the thorium mod guys ive heard its pretty sick...
  9. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

Poll is posted
  10. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

Should it be better loot for the point in the game or should it be loot that is only accessed later in the game lije persay a golden key (dungeon) can open the chest.
  11. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

Ok so for the sky castle what item should be inside the chest? Should it be hardmode and require a key or should it just be like the other sky islands and have similar loot?
  12. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

Enemies can still follow you into the area. Its not necessarily a safe zone for instance bosses can still spawn and such, its simply a 0% spawn rate chance of enemy npcs (except on events). Im kinda just going with this randomly so if you have any cool adjustments for it just mention them...
  13. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

here's the sky castle, its not super good but an idea to go off of... Edit; Sorry for the harpy...
  14. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

Ill try, im horrible at building tho
  15. Spazamatizer

tModLoader Cookie Mod

I have checked that one out actually it is really cool, just a bit op though with the fanatic dudes, I do plan on adding that one as well as the crystalline mod and your cookie mod, but im hoping for atleast 5. Thanks though!
  16. Spazamatizer

tModLoader Cookie Mod

Lol, ok, do you have any other mods you are working on, i'm trying to find a bunch of biome based mods to completely rework my terraria map, didnt wanna spoil any fun so I didnt test them individually yet. Also im kinda a noob with all this stuff as it is so yeah... Edit: lol reading back I just...
  17. Spazamatizer

Other Sky Castles

I think it'd be neat to have one sky palace spawn into the world, this location will only spawn in bunnies and butterflies, be composed of gray brick and have some sort of sky weapon. It would be the only "safe zone" on the map and have an increased chance of spawning golden bunnies or...
  18. Spazamatizer

Ik he used the Alchemists mod for the potion dude, the bosslist mod and vein mining mods dk...

Ik he used the Alchemists mod for the potion dude, the bosslist mod and vein mining mods dk official name for those two other than that idk...
  19. Spazamatizer

Hey chippy, im relatively new to the channel and I was wondering did you discontinue vlogs...

Hey chippy, im relatively new to the channel and I was wondering did you discontinue vlogs? Because I enjpyed watching them despite them being a 3 weeks old... Love the channel, cant wait for the next season, the binding of isaac stuff is cool too, keep up the great stuff!
  20. Spazamatizer

Could be cool but does seem a bit derpy, then again thats probably the point... ill probably try...

Could be cool but does seem a bit derpy, then again thats probably the point... ill probably try it out though seems like a fun experience!
Back
Top Bottom