Search results for query: *

1. Pinelord

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/pinelord

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/pinelord
  2. Pinelord

I've got a Tumblr account that I have put some art on already, I'll probably be putting future...

I've got a Tumblr account that I have put some art on already, I'll probably be putting future pieces there. Same name as here.
  3. Pinelord

Sorry 'bout announcing that texture pack thing and then never finishing it, I've lost interest...

Sorry 'bout announcing that texture pack thing and then never finishing it, I've lost interest in the community. Adios, it was good here.
  4. Pinelord

When pigs fly

When pigs fly
  5. Pinelord

No idea, my work is almost entirely instinctively driven.

No idea, my work is almost entirely instinctively driven.
  6. Pinelord

Not gonna lie it's prolly gonna be a while since you're the first person to remind me about it...

Not gonna lie it's prolly gonna be a while since you're the first person to remind me about it in months, but now that I remember this thing I'm gonna try to actually finish it. In the meanwhile though I've revised the head and started on the body.
  7. Pinelord

Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

Well that ain't good. Thanks for pointing that out.
  8. Pinelord

I could make a second texture pack for that stuff but I originally only wanted to change the...

I could make a second texture pack for that stuff but I originally only wanted to change the moon lord himself.
  9. Pinelord

This is just an edit of the moon lord, but yes I will be turning it into a texture pack. Once I...

This is just an edit of the moon lord, but yes I will be turning it into a texture pack. Once I finish it I'll post it on the forums for everyone to enjoy.
  10. Pinelord

I'm working on a new project, turning the moon lord into Cthulhu. So far I've finished the head...

I'm working on a new project, turning the moon lord into Cthulhu. So far I've finished the head.
  11. Pinelord

Sorry but I'm not interested in spriting for another game any time soon.

Sorry but I'm not interested in spriting for another game any time soon.
  12. Pinelord

Sprites Durian trees and their unique abilities

Personally I think that the jungle or the oceans don't need any more hazards than they already have. The jungle now has beehives everywhere which are easy enough to accidentally hit and adding on to that what is basically a boulder that will hit you at random just seems like a bad idea. I think...
  13. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip The Snail Family and Snot Put

Perhaps all of them could drop some amount of gel?
  14. Pinelord

Biomes & Nature The Red Sun: New Event Idea.

To me the event basically seems like a bloodmoon during the day. Enemies are up to you to create obviously, this is your idea after all. Just my opinion on it, I'm not sure what I would have done instead.
  15. Pinelord

Biomes & Nature The Red Sun: New Event Idea.

I see a few problems to think about while you work on this. Since you didn't clarify, I'm assuming that this event is completely random chance. Blood moons don't start happening until after you've acquired one heart crystal and goblin invasions until you smash a shadow orb/crimson heart. What...
  16. Pinelord

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Sure, just don't ask for a whole bunch of stuff all at once.
  17. Pinelord

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

How's this? I'm not really used to making rock so it's a new experience for me.
Back
Top Bottom