Search results for query: *

• Users: Pinelord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Weapons for summoners

Introduction So I got thinking on the hellwing bow for a while and I realized that for rangers it is utterly useless. It's inaccurate and only cool combined with wooden arrows. If I had the choice between the molten fury or hellwing bow I would pick the fury in a heartbeat. Rangers don't need...
  2. Pinelord

NPCs & Enemies New critters!

Anyone else want more critters in certain biomes? No? Well I do. Centipede 30% Bait power It would spawn in the corruption and can spawn from breaking dirt mounds, grass, or just be found naturally crawling about like worms. Cobra Can spawn in the crimson. Nothing much more to say about...
  3. Pinelord

Blocks & Decoration Giving new sprites to some chests.

Shadow, ice, and golden chests are boring in my opinion. The only thing really setting them apart from a normal wooden chest is their color really. There's nothing unique about them. I mean, granite chests look more evil than shadow chests and golden and ice chests look like somebody painted a...
  4. Pinelord

NPCs & Enemies Space Whale!

First boss suggestion ever, let's do this! SPACE WHALE! Health: 60,000 Gigantic guy isn't he? He can spawn in space naturally after you've killed the Golem. He is as rare a spawn as the king slime though, so you're likely not going to find him like that easily. You can summon him with a...
  5. Pinelord

Blocks & Decoration Tea!

Title says it all, my suggestion is simple: A tea cup and a kettle. Super simple stuff. Kettle Can be placed on platforms/tables. Crafted at glass kiln with 5 glass. Can be used to craft tea. Tea cup Can be placed on platforms/tables. Crafted at glass kiln with 1 glass. Tea Consumable...
  6. Pinelord

Items Light Pets

As of now, there are only 3 light pets. I like them all but I think there should be more that I could choose from.(do these things even have an actual name?) I'm up for adding any other light pets that people think I should, just leave your suggestion and I'll likely consider it. Thank...
  7. Pinelord

Items Sentries! For all your protection and PvP needs!

I've been wanting to both practice spriting and post this thread for a while now, so win-win right? Sentries can be bought from the Cyborg at night for 25 gold. Sentry Health: 400 Defense: 40 Damage: 150 Velocity: 16 Knockback: 8 When you place down your fancy new sentry it will emit a beeping...
  8. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Orichalcum and Mythril equipment

I like mythril and orichalcum, I really do. But most of the time I just craft the pickaxe and anvil and don't actually spend much time mining the ore so I can move onto titanium. (Does anyone ever find adamantite in their world anymore? I can never get it...) So I thought that we could make them...
  9. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip More inventory space, the magic bag!

Anyone ever gotten frustrated when going down into the jungle or dungeon, and you have so much stuff that you don't want to get rid of because you either need it, are a hoarder, or want to sell most of it? Well I know I have. I've seen a bit of people make suggestions for this problem, most of...
  10. Pinelord

NPCs & Enemies Emperor of the seas, the Leviathan!

The leviathan is a post-duke fishron enemy that spawns in the ocean. That's right, not post plantera, golem, or mechs, post Duke Fishron. Duke fishron should not drop souls nor scales for making equipment, that doesn't make sense after looking at its current drop table. I'd rather see the death...
  11. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip New boomerangs!

Okay, so if there's anything I've learned on here it's that people love boomerangs, right? Well, this thread is about new unique boomerangs for early hardmode. Enjoy! Cobalt Shuriken Recipe: x6 x5 Stacks up to 5 Melee Damage: 25 Use Time: 12 Velocity: 13 The cobalt shuriken is a boomerang with...
  12. Pinelord

NPCs & Enemies Cloud Slime

This is an idea of mine moved from the old forums. Main purpose is to drop cloud and sunplate blocks upon death, making farming for the blocks less of a pain. Cloud Slime Health: 150 Damage: 8 Defense: 18 Drops: 100% (1-3) 100% (20-40) 50% (25-50) The cloud slime jumps around in the air...
  13. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Burst Harpoon

Finally, the last of the 4 exploding weapons of mine. This one is the ranged weapon. Now, I know that a lot of people like the harpoon. I know I sure did, after all I freaking love the harpoon. Well I made it explosive. Enjoy. Burst Harpoon Recipe: (7), (50), Damage: 45 Use Time: 29 The burst...
  14. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Fuse Chicken

This is the third part of my explosive weapons project. Today we have the fuse chicken, a summoner minion. Explosive Chicken Staff Recipe: 1 , 1 , 7 , 5 Damage: 40 Mana: 10 "Wanna play fuse chicken?" Fuse Chicken That's right, a flying cock with dynamite shoved up his rear. Throws 2...
  15. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Book of Bombs

Anyone remember my Demolition Blade suggestion? It's not too old so most should remember it. Anyways, I have decided to make post mechanical boss weapons that explode for every class. Today we have the book of bombs. Explosives are wonderful. Book of Bombs Recipe: 1 ,50 , 20 Damage: 40 Use...
  16. Pinelord

NPCs & Enemies Hermit Crabs

I'm fairly sure that this has already been made before, but I was working on my own hermit crab suggestion before the last one I saw suddenly appeared. So, with that now out of the way, on to the crabs! Hermit Crab Health: 2,000 Damage: 65 Defense: 50 Drops: 100% Hermit Shell The hermit crab...
  17. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Exploding Swords, because why not?

Who wants exploding swords? Well I do. I figured a flask would be the equivalent of drinking gunpowder so I thought an exploding sword would be better. Behold, the demolition blade! Demolition Blade Recipe: 50 , 10 , 7 Damage: 35 Use Time: 24 Autoswings Fires 3 grenades that count as melee...
  18. Pinelord

Items Luck Potion

Okay, so with all of the people on the forums complaining about RNG, you'd think someone would make a suggestion to fix the problem or at least make it more bearable, right? Well they have, this is just my solution to the problem. Luck Potion Recipe: A 4-leaf Clover, a diamond, and a water...
  19. Pinelord

Weapons & Equip Aluminum Foil Hat

There is no protection inside our minds in Terraria, a problem that direly needs fixing. I propose a new hat! Aluminum Foil Hat Sold by traveling merchant for 1 gold at any time. Tooltip: "Protects against mind control, Illuminati slimes, and toasters." Looks good on ye, eh? Also, when...
  20. Pinelord

Items Magma Worm Pet

So I was thinking, and I thought that this would be a good pet. Magma Worm Pet The magma worm follows the player by burrowing through the earth around the screen. If the worm gets too far away, it will start digging at much higher speeds than before. If you happen to be high up, instead of...
Back
Top Bottom