Search results for query: *

1. forgoten

I am done waiting for updates... Looks like it's time to replay every game I own for the 1...

I am done waiting for updates... Looks like it's time to replay every game I own for the 1 millionth time
  2. forgoten

who here doesn't even know why they have an account on here anymore

who here doesn't even know why they have an account on here anymore
  3. forgoten

4. forgoten

I think it is spam followers and because newest post show up for everyone on

I think it is spam followers and because newest post show up for everyone on
  5. forgoten

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Oh. My. God. I cannot wait for this update except for the fact it is going to take them five years to get it to console and I would play it only computer but the goddamn :red:ing :red: broke and :red:ed the other damn thing and the whole :red: broke!!
  6. forgoten

Welcome! Too the terraria forums!

Welcome! Too the terraria forums!
  7. forgoten

Hey I'd like too know just why 505 games thinks it acceptable for console terraria too be like 9...

Hey I'd like too know just why 505 games thinks it acceptable for console terraria too be like 9 months behind on everything!
  8. forgoten

Your welcome!

Your welcome!
  9. forgoten

Yea sleep well man I feel the same

Yea sleep well man I feel the same
  10. forgoten

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

Yea I did not know that but still they are overloaded on all the features that need to be implimented like look at how far the computer is and yet still the people on computer complain about "consoles having all the cool items or exclusives " and that is really annoying because they always want...
  11. forgoten

Question I feel like I am the only one who uses a lot of summoner gear, does anyone else too?

Question I feel like I am the only one who uses a lot of summoner gear, does anyone else too?
  12. forgoten

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

It's true I want the console and computer to be equal just as much as you do but imagine the amount of stress and work that causes the developers there is only so many of them and it is really difficult to design a game on computer and then have to completely rearrange it for console it would...
  13. forgoten

Weapons & Equip [Summoner Weapons] What can we do with the "Martians Archetype" ?

Sounds like a good idea I am a fan of the summoner and magic classes and use them both so this sounds like a good idea
  14. forgoten

Yay lunar update can't wait to farm for hours once again

Yay lunar update can't wait to farm for hours once again
  15. forgoten

Other Turrets

Yea I know I just don't like it when everyone picks apart anything you make because of the smallest mistakes
  16. forgoten

Other Turrets

1. Consoles because it is the easiest to control and computer has many things consoles don't *cough cough coin gun* 2. Sorry but everyone is nit picky about everything and I have to specify 3. You craft them at an auto hammer and the crafting recipes are included 4. Sorry you just place them and...
  17. forgoten

Other Turrets

Yes I can understand I just did not have enough time to work on the stats and other info right then I am working on a more descriptive one
  18. forgoten

Other Turrets

Should Auto turrets and controlled turrets be added Should there be turrets in general three turrets and those three I will list those guns Machine gun turret 58 damage 8% critical strike chance 2.25 knock back Use time 4 Rarity teal Velocity 12 Sell price 10 gold Crafting recipe: 20shroomite...
  19. forgoten

Yea my depression is getting better and I can't wait for the lunar update

Yea my depression is getting better and I can't wait for the lunar update
  20. forgoten

Yep

Yep
Back
Top Bottom