Search results for query: *

1. thegigibeast

tModLoader +100% increased quality of life - A configurable QOL mod

Introduction +100% increased quality of life is my new project that aims to bring a lot of configurable QOL to Terraria's gameplay. I wanted to play with the new ModConfig and I thought that this was a great opportunity for it, since I have not seen a lot of similar mods around here. How to...
  2. thegigibeast

tModLoader Soul of Terraria

Hello there, and welcome to my very first real project, Soul of Terraria! Soul of Terraria, a pet project of mine that is slowly growing thanks to some talented spriters, is a mod that aims to add a lot of quality content over time to the vanilla game. What is included in the mod? 12 new...
  3. thegigibeast

tModLoader Terraria Overload

Information This thread will be used to display information about my WIP mod, Terraria Overload! I will update this as often as I can, and even though it is not complete for now, I will add images and a lot more information! Terraria Overload is available from the mod browser only. Current...
  4. thegigibeast

tModLoader TheGigiBeast's Mods

This thread will contain a short description for all of the small mods I am currently working on. If I ever create something bigger with a lot of content, I will add a link to another forum post here. Please note that all of the mods listed here are available on the mod browser only. Also, I...
  5. thegigibeast

tModLoader Boomerangs Are Thrown

Boomerangs Are Thrown This mod is the main mod I am working on. For now, it aims at fixing many things I think are off in the vanilla game, such as some items being melee instead of thrown, some armors not having set bonus, some vanity armors not providing any stats when they clearly could...
Back
Top Bottom