Search results for query: *

1. R

PC Rankork's Emporium

I apologize about the inconvenience, just a forum noob it seems haha. Thank You :)
  2. R

PC WTB Boss Summoners

Looking to buy the following items. Boss summoners for any boss, or the materials to make them. Willing to pay a decent amount. But needs to be reasonable.
  3. R

PC WTS Slime Staff

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, for some reason I could not access the account. I will contact you both.
  4. R

PC Rankork's Emporium

Hello! Welcome to Rankork's Emporium. At the emporium I sell an extreme variety of items. These items are mainly early game - mid hard mode. To begin, please select your category and then, once you have chosen your item/s, leave your steam account link or name, so I can find you. Responses...
  5. R

Xbox One Will Xbox One and PC ever be able to cross play?

Is it ever possible that PC and Xbox One would be able to cross play?
  6. R

PC WTS Slime Staff

Selling slime staff. Leave your offer and steam if interested.
  7. R

PC Is it possible to move a World/Character from a Mac Book Air to a Windows 10 desktop?

All I did when I transferred to a new PC WSS I joined the new character to the old one, to get my gear. Not sure if that would work for your case though, since mine was Windows 10 -> Windows 10.
  8. R

Xbox One WTB Vampire Throwing Knives & Jellyfish/Slime Statues

Looking to buy the following, will trade or negotiate price. 1 - 3 Vampire Throwing Knives x3 Slime Statues x3 Jellyfish Statues I am now playing on the xbox one. Tag: Deathwave5072, message here or on xbox if you are interested.
Back
Top Bottom