Search results for query: *

1. G.Gibus

[img]

2. G.Gibus

The new redesigned is coming.

The new redesigned is coming.
  3. G.Gibus

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Damn, how many ideas for buildings and building tips. Well, what im a camunist if i dont communistake it. Your work is interesting and your adventure map is cool!I wish you success and creative inspiration!
  4. G.Gibus

★G.Gibus Creations/Buildings★

I am glad you enjoyed the statue of Lenin. :D
  5. G.Gibus

Thank you! But I did not understand what kind of palette you did not like. And I don't mind discussing it with you.
  6. G.Gibus

New transformation!And this time it is the entrance to the dungeon, decorated like an old mansion. (The dungeon itself will also be transformed.) A small graveyard in front of the mansion.
  7. G.Gibus

A bit of autumn atmosphere! And falling leaves! [img]

A bit of autumn atmosphere! And falling leaves!
  8. G.Gibus

Heya guys! New redesign has came!
  9. G.Gibus

What do you think about a redesign of the St. Basil's Cathedral? St. Basil's Cathedral 2.0 •Redesign tower structure and added more details. •Added interior design of the Central tower. •Redesign Four-barrel howitzers. •Lenin and his mausoleum were expelled from the Cathedral. Now I am an...
  10. G.Gibus

Funny caricature of self-criticism. Don't despair. There is always something to strive for! But your unusual comment made my day XD
  11. G.Gibus

Here's a little magic transformation :D
  12. G.Gibus

Thank you for your appreciation of my work! I'm glad you liked my buildings. I like the arena too. But maybe I will change the effect of lightning. So I will be glad to see you among the comments. I have a lot of interesting ideas and maybe you will like them too.
  13. G.Gibus

Hello and wellcome,comrads! In this Thread I will shares screenshots on my creations and buildings. I hope my creations give you some ideas and inspiration for your buildings. And i will glad your ideas for new buildings and creations. just share and be happy! (I don't have link for download on...
  14. G.Gibus

Just build for fun and share it!

Just build for fun and share it!
  15. G.Gibus

Can you tell me where find the cheat sheet extended?

Can you tell me where find the cheat sheet extended?
Back
Top Bottom