Search results for query: *

• Users: DeadlySoul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DeadlySoul

NPCs & Enemies New NPC - Alchemist

Hello...This NPC will works like the Angler NPC... This NPCs will ask for a materials that drops by enemies...The drops will be available after the alchemist told us what is the thing she want...and it drops from what kind of monster So will you support my idea or no...
  2. DeadlySoul

Answer my qustion

Alright.... The game will be like this, Deadly : What is your favourite day ? Soul : Saturday.Now its my turn to ask other Q: Is 1+1=2 ? Cool Man:A:Yes Q:Bbkaskjds That how it goes....The same person cannot answer its own question and answered people can only answer 1...
  3. DeadlySoul

Blocks & Decoration Martian Invansion Furniture

Soul :Hello people. Deadly : also alien. Soul : Shut up. Deadly : Fine. Soul : So today i am going to tell my idea to all people that read here. Deadly : Also alien. Soul : (don't care) The idea was ...... Martians Invansion furniture ! Soul : The alien will drop a glass from their planets that...
  4. DeadlySoul

NPCs & Enemies Second suggestion - Skeleton npc

Hello.I am Soul.I will explain how is the npc skeleton gonna work Ok...You guys might think we already have a skeleton merchant,but how about if we met this skeleton merchant for about 5 times this merchant will move to an available house.Does that sound cool The skeleton will be look like the...
  5. DeadlySoul

NPCs & Enemies New boss

This is my first suggestion so if i made any mistake please just don't be angry... So i have an idea of adding a spider boss.You can get the summoning thing by getting a material from a Wall creeper.(wall creeper don't drop anything right ?)I don't have the idea about the name of the summoning...
  6. DeadlySoul

I am new here but not in the game.....

If you accidentally met me anywhere.....Be ready to kill me.....
Back
Top Bottom