Search results for query: *

1. Nightmare_V

PC The Destroyer Only Has a Head, Teleporting Enemies, Stupid NPCs, Summons Won't Attack

Thanks for the advice! For the invisible projectiles, no, it's not exclusively the Fungi Bulb "projectiles." As for the summoning, it is the Finch Staff, Imp Staff, Hornet Staff, Blade Staff, and Optic Staff. Thanks again for the response!
  2. Nightmare_V

PC The Destroyer Only Has a Head, Teleporting Enemies, Stupid NPCs, Summons Won't Attack

Hi, I was fighting The Destroyer and I died, my friend died, and somehow, he came back to me with only a head, but with a fully functioning body. I could only attack his head and suddenly I died out of no where. This happens with every worm enemy we've come across, and it's gotten infuriatingly...
  3. Nightmare_V

Items Completely Disappearing

Sorry for the late reply No, we recently sorted through all of our chests.
  4. Nightmare_V

I got them both at the same time, and used them both too. I am aware that the Goat Skull drops in different places.
  5. Nightmare_V

And if incorrect saving was the case, how come I had my Pwnhammer from the Wall of Flesh too?
  6. Nightmare_V

My friend I'm playing with had a missing magic mirror.
  7. Nightmare_V

I have, however, it was because I was kicked out of the game while on multiplayer. It's been kicking me out a lot recently, but that may be an issue with my WiFi adapter, so I'm purchasing a new one.
  8. Nightmare_V

I've been playing through Terraria, and recently two items I once had in my inventory, the Phoenix Blaster and the Goat Skull, disappeared with no trace. I cleaned out all of my chests, my void bag, and my piggy bank, however, they were still missing. I use an Xbox 360 controller.
  9. Nightmare_V

**REPORTED** Sixth accessory slot does not work in master mode

See title For some reason, the slot is present, however I cannot interact with it whatsoever. I use an Xbox 360 controller, however, I did try to use my mouse and keyboard to see if that was the issue. It didn't resolve anything. I had to transfer my character's items to another character in...
  10. Nightmare_V

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Uh, so how do I install this without breaking my Terraria?
  11. Nightmare_V

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey, I've been having this new problem with Thorium, where if I try to load a world, Terraria crashes, and I get this message: If anyone could help me, that would be great. I would really like to get started with this mod!
  12. Nightmare_V

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So I asked this question a while ago, and I eventually figured it out on my own. It was never answered, and now, due to recent events, I've had to uninstall Terraria, along with all of the TModLoader files, and I'm running into the issue again. Here's the information I gave last time: This...
  13. Nightmare_V

Feelin kinda edgy, you know?

Feelin kinda edgy, you know?
  14. Nightmare_V

tModLoader Varia Mod: "Basically Agherium 2"

Hey. I'm interested in doing spritework for you. I won't be able to do bosses and armors, but I'll gladly do untextured items and maybe ores. I'm pretty new to making sprites, but I'd love to give it a try.
Back
Top Bottom