Search results for query: *

• Users: Terro
  • Order by date
  1. Terro

Ack! I've forgotten again lmao, sorry guys. [IMG] Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta (For the Rarri...

Ack! I've forgotten again lmao, sorry guys. Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta (For the Rarri fans.) No debating which is better! They have different styling cues, whichever you like more is your own opinion and is not based in fact, and is therefore not arguable!
  2. Terro

No, Is mine. XD

No, Is mine. XD
  3. Terro

Terro the Terrarian

debatable. XD
  4. Terro

Thanks guys :D @Buffling @Greybrynn

Thanks guys :D @Buffling @Greybrynn
  5. Terro

How bout another lambo? [IMG]Lamborghini Urus, the FASTEST production SUV.

How bout another lambo? Lamborghini Urus, the FASTEST production SUV.
  6. Terro

Hi Guys! Sorry to the followers who were following for daily car pics, I'll try and do it...

Hi Guys! Sorry to the followers who were following for daily car pics, I'll try and do it consistently again :D Also, for the rest of of you who might be following/remember me still, hi! I'll be posting here more often again. Cya guys ;) P.s, I joined 2 years and 9 days ago!
  7. Terro

Items What is last prism, truly?

Especially now that Z e n i t h
  8. Terro

I mean, honestly, does anyone use lunar flare? I mean... cmon... I've literally only used it for calamity crafting.
  9. Terro

I mean, ML's laser goes through blocks in latest update. Last prism didn't, neither did ML's laser before. Why does last prism not go though blocks now? I mean, let's be honest, last prism was nothing other than ML deathray but with a different charge animation (And damage). Also, hi to anyone...
  10. Terro

Terra libs

Tree Dang it's beenaminit
  11. Terro

big air! [IMG] AMG 6x6

big air! AMG 6x6
  12. Terro

i like the long front it's like the McLaren speedtail but the Mazda speednose.

i like the long front it's like the McLaren speedtail but the Mazda speednose.
  13. Terro

not for me

not for me
  14. Terro

I felt a bit of Mazda love, here's their newest one; [IMG] RX-9

I felt a bit of Mazda love, here's their newest one; RX-9
  15. Terro

ik what you mean with the aventador, but how does it look like veneno? do you mean the little...

ik what you mean with the aventador, but how does it look like veneno? do you mean the little wings on the sides, look like the wings on the outside of the veneno? the intake in front of the rear wheel?
  16. Terro

it's just the back. look it up, the front is way different

it's just the back. look it up, the front is way different
  17. Terro

The puke paint tho

The puke paint tho
  18. Terro

Yay i didn't forget! Presenting;[IMG] Lamborghini Sian Concept

Yay i didn't forget! Presenting; Lamborghini Sian Concept
  19. Terro

XD

XD