Search results for query: *

• Users: Terro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Terro

Items What is last prism, truly?

I mean, ML's laser goes through blocks in latest update. Last prism didn't, neither did ML's laser before. Why does last prism not go though blocks now? I mean, let's be honest, last prism was nothing other than ML deathray but with a different charge animation (And damage). Also, hi to anyone...
  2. Terro

Terra libs

So, this is pretty much just mad libs, but you can only use words associated with Terraria (And gaming in general) For example ___ (Char name) Ate a ____ (Item) With ___ (Any NPC) Each Terra lib will have 4 Blanks, and then another person will add a new "TL" Feel free to throw out likes to funny...
  3. Terro

PC How to get to hell in half the time.

So, me and Defure were doing a modded 2-player, and when i made the hellevator, i found out the slimey saddle makes you go ridiculously fast when falling. For a medium world, you need at least 7 blocks of water at the bottom to not die an explosively gory death. I'm not sure if Overhaul caused...
  4. Terro

How to link steam to existing forum account

I own terraria on steam and i want the officcial terrarian badge. How do i link a steam to an existing forum account?
  5. Terro

4-player co-op contests

Hey! I am starting a multiplayer co-op next week. I am member 1 and another is filled which leaves 2 slots. So, I am hosting 2 competitions. Rules: No modded building blocks Cheat sheet for building is allowed, but not for the fighting contest. You can only enter in one contest. 1:Building...
  6. Terro

Requested/ create your own block mod

I want to put out a request for a create-your-own block mod, or a simple way to add your own blocks.
  7. Terro

Terro the Terrarian

Hey! I decided to name my account after my first and favorite of my characters. Unfortunately, the original Terro, along with his Godly Arkhalis, got lost while I was installing Tmodloader. Rip, Terro. anyways, I am a relatively new Terrarian. I haven't gotten past the Destroyer yet, so when I...
Back
Top Bottom