Search results for query: *

1. MonoBlitz

PC Terraria lags at seemingly random intervals.

Hey all, MonoBlitz here. As the title of this thread says, I'm having lag issues. I'll get lag spikes that can last from a second to minutes while in a world. I have never had a problem with it before, and I don't have problems with lag spikes on any other game other than Quake (The Id Software...
  2. MonoBlitz

WIP Pixel Art of Terraria

A visual guide to what? There isn’t much context behind it...
  3. MonoBlitz

Map-Adventure The Closet

My heart thumps faster than 1000 bps whenever I fight a boss, no matter how powerful my character is.
  4. MonoBlitz

NPCs & Enemies Bomb slime

Yes, the slimes do drop bombs, but they never actually explode, do they?
  5. MonoBlitz

Hey Chippy! You’re a great youtuber, keep up the good work!

Hey Chippy! You’re a great youtuber, keep up the good work!
  6. MonoBlitz

NPCs & Enemies Bomb slime

That’s great.
  7. MonoBlitz

All of my accounts have the name ‘FalloutCraftr.’ Without the period, of course.

All of my accounts have the name ‘FalloutCraftr.’ Without the period, of course.
  8. MonoBlitz

Before I played pc Terraria, I loved the underground hallow theme. Now, I love the REAL main...

Before I played pc Terraria, I loved the underground hallow theme. Now, I love the REAL main theme of Terraria!
  9. MonoBlitz

Thank you.

Thank you.
  10. MonoBlitz

GK's Slimetown update

This is cool. Could I make my own?
  11. MonoBlitz

WIP Pixel Art of Terraria

So is this like a weapon mixer idea?
  12. MonoBlitz

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ve heard of Calamity and seen one of the boss fights... seems...

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ve heard of Calamity and seen one of the boss fights... seems cool!
  13. MonoBlitz

I tried out Terraria for pc! It’s a WHOLE lot better than mobile... I already beat EoC and EoW...

I tried out Terraria for pc! It’s a WHOLE lot better than mobile... I already beat EoC and EoW, along with Expert Eoc. Oh, Happy New Year!
  14. MonoBlitz

PC Got a pc with Terraria pre-downloaded!

Thanks! I’ve read the official Terraria wiki, and I saw a ton of stuff that I’ll be exited for! Don’t even get me started... Anyways! The pc is now set up, and I will be able to play it tomorrow! :happy:
  15. MonoBlitz

I know, right? I can't wait to play Terraria on it! But, I'm only 13, and I have to wait for my...

I know, right? I can't wait to play Terraria on it! But, I'm only 13, and I have to wait for my dad to set it up...
  16. MonoBlitz

PC Got a pc with Terraria pre-downloaded!

Heya! This Christmas I got a PC, with games pre downloaded, including Minecraft and Terraria. I was thinking of also doing a Terraria PC series. Should I try it, or stick with Mobile for now, and enhance the quality with the pc? Or do both series?
  17. MonoBlitz

Merry Christmas! Guess what I got? A pc! Yahoo!

Merry Christmas! Guess what I got? A pc! Yahoo!
  18. MonoBlitz

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Sir... I believe you mean ui.
Back
Top Bottom