Search results for query: *

• Users: Juan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Juan

Items 2 high-tier accessory crafting suggestions (Boots, Balloons)

Okay, this is my last thread for today :D My excuses if these have been suggested before, but I would really enjoy to see the following: - A final tier of boots, where Frostspark Boots are combined with the Lava Waders. This is merely a quality of life improvement for putting in all the work...
  2. Juan

Items New Crates for Cavern/Ocean/Snow/Underworld

As there have been crates for every biome except these, this suggests adding them. All of these biomes (except Underworld) contain some loot that is useful in late game for the crafting of higher tier accesories. The Ocean Crate would translate to Underwater chests, which are already rare as it...
  3. Juan

Items More accessories that only need to be in the inventory for effect?

Hey everyone, after thinking about the constant switching of some items, which are highly useful in some situations, but barely affect combat performance, I've come up with the following idea: Items whose effects do not translate to a noticeable increase in combat performance, could be kept in...
  4. Juan

Other Re-enabling numeric colour values during character creation

Hey everyone, do some of you remember that in older versions (prior 1.2), whenever you created a character, colour attributes would be given out as a number from 0 to 255 next to the scroll bar? Starting from 1.2 you now have more options for choosing a specific colour (including saturation...
  5. Juan

Game Mechanics Achievements containing small rewards, improving/unlocking game features

Hey everyone, to me, the Achievements added since 1.3 are a nice addition in guiding new players to their next task. For experienced players, I guess they're not really that interesting, since most of them know what to do. Also, I'm not really a fan of achievements just telling you that 'you...
  6. Juan

Biomes & Nature A solution to Corruption and Crimson in one world: making the Dryad sell both seeds

Well, it's atually quite nicely summed up in the title, so there's not much to explain. As some of the unique fishing catches and drops like Ichor become very handy in late hardmode, I've always been thinking for a player not to create multiple worlds for properly taking on the moons and events...
  7. Juan

Your favourite resolution on PC?

Maybe that's kind of an odd-question, but I've been thinking about this: Whenever I see videos of people playing at max resolution, there is a nice overview, but it also feels kind of distant. Your character is just a small speck in a large landscape and I can't imagine the immersion of the...
  8. Juan

Game Mechanics Quick stack since 1.3 can be more obstructing than helpful

Hey everyone, the new quick stack mechanics since 1.3 have rather worked to my disadvantage as opposed to being helpful, i.e. a new stack will be created in the corresponding chest if the current stack of an item is at max. To explain in more detail, I keep a tight order on items like drops...
  9. Juan

Other Option to turn off achievement and kill count notifications

This is just a simple feature which I can deal with, but not specifically prefer in 1.3. Having achievements is not a bad idea, but to me pointless most of the time, since most of them are things I intend to reach anyway, even without the game setting a goal for it. It may however be quite...
  10. Juan

Weapons & Equip Combining HT Fishing Line, Angler Earring and Tackle Box into one item

The quest rewards from the angler are quite helpful, but if you want maximum fishing output lategame, you have to give up 3 equip slots for all of them. Combine that with giving up your full armor for the fishing set, and fishing will become pretty dangerous. Other items, such as the Greedy...
  11. Juan

Items Voodoo Doll stackability and drops

Hey everyone, I still haven't really gotten into 1.3, but my problem is rather noticeable in 1.2.4. and kind of a problem at the endgame. Basically, it's very difficult to farm for emblems, because as soon as new enemies arrive in the underworld, Voodoo Demons basically almost stop spawning...
  12. Juan

NPCs & Enemies No auto-spawn of Mech bosses in Hardmode

Okay, this happened to me twice now, just a few ingame days apart. Apparently, the mechanical bosses can randomly auto-spawn every night after entering hardmode, without any conditions tied to it. From what I remember, this didn't happen in 1.1 (yeah, it's been a while) and I'm not sure who...
  13. Juan

Game Mechanics Methods of influencing world gen

Hey everyone, this thread is about something that has been bugging me while creating a new world. Several variables, where I just have a preference for aesthetic (and sometimes gameplay) reasons are impossible to influence, such as: - Having a Corruption or Crimson biome - The part of the map...
  14. Juan

Game Mechanics Adjusting differences between lighting modes

This suggestion is about something I've realized while switching between the new and old lighting modes: - When playing in 'color', lighting has smooth transitions, an overall larger range and color features (obviously), but seems significantly darker short range. - When playing in 'white'...
Back
Top Bottom