Search results for query: *

1. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

(Oh! Well for me it's currently 3:10 pm. I'll be back in around 6ish hours. My name is Krysta. :dryadgrin:)
  2. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

(In a few minutes, but I'll be back around 8 or 9 pm. I'm helping give out food boxes :dryadhappy:)
  3. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

(I don't think Lavin's worthless, I like her </3 Oh btw I'll been gone for a few hours, I have church tonight. Just thought I'd let you all know! Also, I think @AlphaEspeon should get a spot on the Loot Portal rewards, I already have mines from the last one ^.^)
  4. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

"Oh, no problem! I am happy to do what I can to help! I got scuffed somewhat, but I'll be okay." she smiles at him, and she turns to see Lavin in such a morose state. Driven with compassion, Fyregem quietly goes to Lavin and hugs her. She can only imagine the pain that the dear dragon was...
  5. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

She approaches Wither and Artheus, procuring several grand healing potions for them and assists Animus in tending to their wounds as needed.
  6. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

(It always happens! it's okies x3) "Lavin, all life is precious, yours included. Please, do not think of yourself so harshly. There is a reason the Goddess breathed life into you. Do not be quick to throw it away."
  7. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

"Ah, so it appears to be of gelatinous form. " she notes mentally. Cautiously, stealthily, the dryad approaches behind the monster ... ... and shoots an icy blast from her palms right at it. The spell causes a fatal freezing effect, and seeing as how the monster was made of jelly, its body...
  8. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

(Ohhh okies! Awesome! :dryadgrin:)
  9. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

(I didn't attack Wither, I enchanted his weapon for him. x3)
  10. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

Fyregem closes her eyes with her hands clasped in prayer, as she speaks an encantation; and soon enough, Wither's pistol is ablaze with a mighty arcane fire. During this time, she had been swift to cast a protective barrier over them beforehand.
  11. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

"I should be able to do so without any trouble. Are you okay?" she replies, after running to his side and healing him from the sudden attack. They both dodge out of the way when it attempts another strike upon them.
  12. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

"Ah!!!" The dryad swiftly assists the party with her magicks, buffing them with her blessing; as she observes the strange creature, she finds its behavior quite odd. Unnatural. "Wait. Something isn't right ... Wither, can you tell us anything about this beast?"
  13. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

"I shall accompany you as well!" Fyregem confirms, taking her leave to go with Wither and the others, her Plague Wand in hand.
  14. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

Drawings & Paintings Krysta's Sketchbook!

Reference sheet has been updated! :dryadpassionate:
  15. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: The Adventurer's Whip!

I think this would be perfect! :dryadgrin:
  16. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

The Last Post Wins!

It means "Archdeva Goddess", which is my main OC's rank from her main verse, TERA Rising. :dryadsmile: In the the world of Terraria, however, she is a healer and dryad.
  17. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

Look to your right, the first thing you see you have to fight Plantera with

My Cardcaptor Sakura tarot deck. Interesting … :dryadindifferent:
  18. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

The Last Post Wins!

I'm hoping to get Sma5h soon! And oooh I love Warframe, I main as Valkyr and Octavia :dryadpassionate:
  19. ❤アークデバ 女神❤

(It appears so! I edited my reply :dryadhappy:)
Back
Top Bottom